Page 767 of 1639 FirstFirst ... 2676677177577657667677687697778178671267 ... LastLast
Results 7,661 to 7,670 of 16389

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

I'd vote for her over any other democrat.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I'd vote for her over any other democrat.
    If I had to choose a Democrat to be president out of the current field I would choose her too. Does this mean I'm still a sexist because I don't support Hillary for president? Oh wait, silly me, I'm just a Russian stooge because I would vote for Tulsi. I forget my place sometimes.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-20-2019 at 07:27 PM.

Hillary Clinton claims when she was a little girl she sent a letter to NASA stating she wanted to be an astronaut. She also claims NASA sent her a letter back saying they weren't accepting girls at the time.

Not only do I find it bullshit that NASA actually sent a letter girl that response, but Hillary would have been 14 years old when the first man was in space.

How this bitch keep getting away with all her lies? Oh right, our media is a complete joke these days.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    If I had to choose a Democrat to be president out of the current field I would choose her too. Does this mean I'm still a sexist because I don't support Hillary for president? Oh wait, silly me, I'm just a Russian stooge because I would vote for Tulsi. I forget my place sometimes.
    Honestly, I'd consider her over Trump. None if the other democrats though.

Honestly, I'd consider her over Trump. None if the other democrats though.
    She might be the most sane of the bunch, but her policies are just as crazy as the rest of them. That's the only reason I wouldn't vote for her over Trump.

Blog Entries

She might be the most sane of the bunch, but her policies are just as crazy as the rest of them. That's the only reason I wouldn't vote for her over Trump.
    Trump is being a fucking retard lately. You don't diss Mattis.

Trump is being a fucking retard lately. You don't diss Mattis.
    Mattis is the one who wanted to keep us in Syria forever.

Blog Entries

I'm not totally on board with her yet. You can tell she is testing the conservative waters though and her message has evolved some after this past week. Towards the end of her interview with Tucker Carlson she almost said the words she was thinking but went back into politician mode, sadly. You can tell she is trying to find a way to compare her "Russian asset" situation to Trump without giving any positive support to Trump. Her saying "I stand against everything Hillary stands for." on FOX, umm, let's just say she gained some supporters.

Tulsi and Trump in a debate and you see an entirely different Trump. Tulsi being a vet is a huge asset in her profile, Trump won't be able to get away with the troll bit with Tulsi.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 10-20-2019 at 08:24 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Mattis is the one who wanted to keep us in Syria forever.
    Mattis wanted a phased withdrawal instead of an all out retreat. Either way, there was no reason for Trump to go talking shit. That has always annoyed me about him. I really wish he would just stfu sometimes.

Mattis wanted a phased withdrawal instead of an all out retreat. Either way, there was no reason for Trump to go talking shit. That has always annoyed me about him. I really wish he would just stfu sometimes.
    That was according to anonymous Democrat aides. Honestly I'm getting a bit tired of the media quoting anonymous Democrats and acting like Trump said this shit on national TV or something.