Page 469 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 3694194594674684694704714795195699691469 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,690 of 16595

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I'm retarded.
    Yep.

Blog Entries

I don't care that you don't care.
    Troll
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

If Androidpk were a decent person I would feel bad for him now. So desperately clinging to the good old days when he could post dumbass shit and have 3-4 other people suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome suck his dick almost immediately upon posting his nonsense.

Now it looks like even the PC has finally come down with Trump-bitching-overload. That seems to be the general sense everywhere I go these days. I think Androidpk really thinks he's helping to bring down the Trump administration by posting here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    If Androidpk were a decent person I would feel bad for him now. So desperately clinging to the good old days when he could post dumbass shit and have 3-4 other people suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome suck his dick almost immediately upon posting his nonsense.

Now it looks like even the PC has finally come down with Trump-bitching-overload. That seems to be the general sense everywhere I go these days. I think Androidpk really thinks he's helping to bring down the Trump administration by posting here.

5. Default

Tgo thinks he's a decent person

Tgo thinks he's a decent person
    NOU!

7. Default

Interior Secretary Zinke is finally stepping down, after 15+ ethics investigations. Sources close to Zinke say he is leaving so he can spend more quality time with his lawyers.

Interior Secretary Zinke is finally stepping down, after 15+ ethics investigations. Sources close to Zinke say he is leaving so he can spend more quality time with his lawyers.
    No one cares.

I don't care that you don't care.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Also, black mamba is racist. At best, cultural appropriation.

Why does pk hate black people and want to steal their identity?
    Last edited by Methais; 12-16-2018 at 02:38 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible