Page 736 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 2366366867267347357367377387467868361236 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,360 of 16728

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Oh shit! The media unearthed an actual story that has a real chance of impeaching Trump!!!

Donald Trump Stole Pancakes and Forgot a Relative Was Dead While Visiting Family, Cousin Claims

Mackay recalled one morning when the future president committed two social faux pas in quick succession. "He was here one morning I was busy making pancakes and he had forgotten my husband had died," she said. "He put a few pancakes in [his] pocket and never said 'cheerio' or anything."
    I really hope the Democrats are successful in their push for impeachment now! The nerve of this man eating pancakes!

2. Default

That's got to be all time WTF coverage. Can you imagine the "reporter" hearing that and thinking... OMG, this is a news story.
    Last edited by Suppa Hobbit Mage; 09-18-2019 at 07:00 PM.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    That's got to be all time WTF coverage. Can you imagine the "reporter" hearing that and thinking... OMG, this is a news story.
    The best part is they actually contacted the White House to see if they wanted to comment on the story before they published it. I know it's hard to believe but the White House declined, probably because they thought it was just The Onion again making a prank call.

4. Default

PANCAKE GATE! Pancakes are eaten in Russia, clear Russian influence in our choices of food. Trump STOLE (Russian) pancakes at a funeral and probably gave them to Russian oligarchs. All witnesses do not recall any of this, but it'll be in the NYT's tomorrow.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

That would imply his family is Russian. Clearly an impeachable offense.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

How the fuck are all these politicians wearing blackface? I've never seen a costume where someone did they before, and I live in hicktown USA.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    How the fuck are all these politicians wearing blackface? I've never seen a costume where someone did they before, and I live in hicktown USA.
    Because rich people do stupid shit.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    It's because leftists are racist.

EDIT: Except Taernath
    Last edited by Methais; 09-19-2019 at 10:00 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

I honestly think they have their head shoved so far up their own assholes they don't realize it could be considered racist. All this stuff, intent matters. I don't think he intended to be racist, he was playing a role in a play. On the other side of the coin, I like the left getting blasted for it because they do the same damn thing if someone from the Right does it in the same circumstances.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam