Page 161 of 1658 FirstFirst ... 611111511591601611621631712112616611161 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 16577

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Prominent attorney Gloria Allred says she will hold a press conference Monday afternoon in New York with a woman accusing Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore of sexual assault.
    The fact that Gloria Allred is involved makes it almost impossible for Trump to intervene in the Alabama election, since it's a repeat of the press conference Allred held in 2016 with a Trump accuser. If you want to refresh your memory, it's the fifth item on this list.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    It all depends with Backlash. He's rarely one preach "wait for the facts" and usually jumps to really stupid conclusions.. depending on the political scenario and what moveon.org tells him is the "truth".
    Update, 4:20 PM: Sean Hannity spent part of his radio program today urging his fans to stop destroying their Keurig coffee makers in defense of free speech. Hannity opined that Keurig "were victims" of the left-leaning organization Media Matters.

"I accept the apology of the Keurig CEO," Hannity said. "Frankly, I think they were victims of they group they knew nothing about. ... I feel sorry that they were dragged into politics."

Hannity also said he will replace the Keurig coffee machines smashed by his supporters. He expressed concern that the backlash to Keurig's tweet could hurt the company and its employees.
    Are you guys trying to out stupid each other? GG. QQ.
    Last edited by Back; 11-13-2017 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Remember when nobody except you was talking about people smashing Keurigs in this thread?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

What does my quote have to do with Keurig and Sean Hannity?

http://www.slate.com/articles/health...not_facts.html

Backlash has been doing this for years. Slate needs to keep up.
    Last edited by Methais; 11-14-2017 at 12:13 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Backlash has been doing this for years. Slate needs to keep up.
    Real life imitating Ayn Rand villains. What the fuck is wrong with these people?

I thought this was on Onion at first... but no, it's true... which makes it even funnier.

8. Default

Now Sean Hannity Is Calling For Roy Moore To Drop Out Of Senate Race

The Fox News host gives the former judge 24 hours to clear up sexual abuse allegations or exit the race.

Fox News host Sean Hannity called for Roy Moore, the Republican candidate running for Alabama’s open Senate seat, to withdraw from the race if he cannot clear up allegations that he sexually abused teenage girls when he was in his 30s.

The change in Hannity’s tune comes after several companies pulled their advertisements from his Fox News program and radio show over his coverage of the allegations of four women published in The Washington Post last week. On Sunday, a fifth woman came forward to say Moore sexually assaulted her when she was 16 and he was in his 30s.

″For me, the judge has 24 hours,” Hannity said Tuesday night. “He must immediately and fully come up with a satisfactory explanation for your inconsistencies that I just showed. You must remove any doubt. If he can’t do that, then Judge Moore needs to get out of this race.”

Haha. He changed his tune pretty damn quick. A quick breakdown...

Moore is accused by women of molesting them when they were under age.
    Hannity defends Moore on his TV show.
    5 advertisers pull their ads directly because of this.
    People start smashing their own Keurig machines as Keurig is one of five advertisers to pull their ads.
    Hannity encourages it and blames liberals for hurting Kerurig when it is his own listeners doing it in response to Keurig's response to Hannity's defense of Moore.
    Hannity calls for Moore to disprove allegations or resign in 24 hours.

Thats some entertainment right there.