Page 659 of 1659 FirstFirst ... 1595596096496576586596606616697097591159 ... LastLast
Results 6,581 to 6,590 of 16586

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Seriously though, 20 grand in debt isn't a lot. I bet she has a brand new iPhone with the top data plan and all that BS though.
    They graduated 25 years ago though. They just suck at life is all.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    They graduated 25 years ago though. They just suck at life is all.
    She did forget to put "old" in there didn't she? I wonder what she specialized in her BFA though. I mean, it could be something as fucking stupid as dance, to things like Video Game Design, Computer Animation, etc.

Fine Arts isn't a bad degree at all, it just depends on what your field of study in it is.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

She did forget to put "old" in there didn't she?
    Ah yes, so she's stupid on top of being stupid.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

4. Default

To the 99%... if you have debt, no insurance and are on foodstamps the number one resolution to your problem is TO GET A JOB.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    To the 99%... if you have debt, no insurance and are on foodstamps the number one resolution to your problem is TO GET A JOB.
    I bet you think they should start at the bottom and work their way up too. Racist.

Blog Entries

You can get a job as a security guard, starting at $10 an hour here right now. They'll load you up with 60 hours a week, so you have 20 hours overtime too. You'll be working all the fucking time, but guess what, it'll pay that bill off and you're building a work history.

7. Default

Someone should also slap you for going 20K in debt with a fine arts degree. Did you think you could dance or paint your way out of debt?

Seriously, I blame the parents. You did not set your spawn up for success.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

8. Default

Also, FU Methais for posting the image. I'm triggered now.

People need to be accountable for themselves and stop expecting someone else to care for them.

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Someone should also slap you for going 20K in debt with a fine arts degree. Did you think you could dance or paint your way out of debt?

Seriously, I blame the parents. You did not set your spawn up for success.
    But Fine Arts degrees cover way more than just that, Graphic Design, Game Design, TV Production, etc. There are a lot of things with good career paths that come from BFA degrees. I'm betting she didn't take any of those, but yeah. BFAs aren't necessarily bad degrees.

And of course, there are many Government jobs that just want a bachelor's degree. It can be in anything. This chick just isn't looking. 20 grand in college debt isn't really that bad.
    Last edited by Gelston; 06-17-2019 at 03:29 PM.

But Fine Arts degrees cover way more than just that, Graphic Design, Game Design, TV Production, etc. There are a lot of things with good career paths that come from BFA degrees. I'm betting she didn't take any of those, but yeah. BFAs aren't necessarily bad degrees.

And of course, there are many Government jobs that just want a bachelor's degree. It can be in anything. This chick just isn't looking. 20 grand in college debt isn't really that bad.
    "I looked for work but I can't find anything in my field that starts out at over $25/hr!!!!!!!11"