Page 571 of 571 FirstFirst ... 71471521561569570571
Results 5,701 to 5,710 of 5710

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

So that is where cwolff disappeared to. Running that FB page must be a full time thing.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Last edited by Methais; 02-19-2019 at 01:28 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Watching the very real news and Democrats on Twitter go crazy over Republicans attacking Malia Obama for underage drinking...except almost no Republican gave a single shit about Malia Obama drinking.

Seriously every time I've even seen someone talking about Malia it was either a Republican saying they didn't care that she was drinking or it was a Democrat outraged that Republicans are making a big deal about it. I first heard about this a couple of days ago and didn't even know what was going on and didn't care enough to look into it. It wasn't until a few minutes ago I read an article explaining everything that's going on.

The tl;dr version is the Daily Mail posted photos of Malia Obama drinking and some Republican I've never heard of who has a show on Sirius XM made a comment about her being in the 1% and engaging in underage drinking and enjoying her privilege, and apparently this one dumbass making a random comment about privilege means all Republicans are frothing at the mouth over her drinking.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 02-19-2019 at 02:04 PM.

20 YEAR OLDS DRINK ALCOHOL?!?!?!!!!???! THIS IS UNPRECEDENTED OMFGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111
    Last edited by Methais; 02-19-2019 at 07:52 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Watching the very real news and Democrats on Twitter go crazy over Republicans attacking Malia Obama for underage drinking...except almost no Republican gave a single shit about Malia Obama drinking.

Seriously every time I've even seen someone talking about Malia it was either a Republican saying they didn't care that she was drinking or it was a Democrat outraged that Republicans are making a big deal about it. I first heard about this a couple of days ago and didn't even know what was going on and didn't care enough to look into it. It wasn't until a few minutes ago I read an article explaining everything that's going on.

The tl;dr version is the Daily Mail posted photos of Malia Obama drinking and some Republican I've never heard of who has a show on Sirius XM made a comment about her being in the 1% and engaging in underage drinking and enjoying her privilege, and apparently this one dumbass making a random comment about privilege means all Republicans are frothing at the mouth over her drinking.
    Wait.. she's drinking?

Good for her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Retard View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades

Blog Entries

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

https://www.foxnews.com/us/covington...ashington-post

Covington High School student sues Washington Post for 250 million dollars.

When Sen. Kamala Harris said last week that she obviously supports marijuana legalization and has smoked the plant, she cited her ethnicity — “Half my family’s from Jamaica. Are you kidding me?”

Her Jamaican father is not happy about that.

In a statement to Jamaica Global Online, Donald Harris called his daughter’s remarks a “travesty” and accused her of stereotyping.

“My dear departed grandmother … as well as my deceased parents, must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics,” he said.

“Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty,” Mr. Harris, an economics professor at Stanford University, concluded in a statement to the news site for the Jamaican diaspora.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...harris-rips-2/

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/covington...ashington-post

Covington High School student sues Washington Post for 250 million dollars.
    The lawsuit is awesome:

http://www.hemmerlaw.com/blog/for-tr...-for-nicholas/

Apparently, Phillips, a phony war hero, was too intimidated by the unruly Hebrew Israelites to approach them, the true troublemakers, and instead chose to focus on a group of innocent children – a much safer endeavor for activist tactics of intimidation.
    That's the best way I've seen anyone put it. Spot on assessment.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    The lawsuit is awesome:

http://www.hemmerlaw.com/blog/for-tr...-for-nicholas/

That's the best way I've seen anyone put it. Spot on assessment.

Why would he approach the Hebrew Israelites? He's lock step with them.