Page 691 of 766 FirstFirst ... 191591641681689690691692693701741 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,910 of 7658

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Who are the 4 firebrand idiots? I haven't heard anything about that.

In other news, this is an elected official in Iowa:

I love how she left out the "militia" part, as usual. She will lose her seat if she votes in favor of anymore gun laws, democrats are currently powerless here.

The 2019-21 term is part of the 88th General Assembly. As of January 14, 2019, 18 of those seats are held by Democrats and 32 by Republicans.
    That does sound like a veiled threat though.

Oh shit, she's getting hammered by a local radio host. Bernie Sanders turned down an invitation from Iowa Democrats to march in the 4th of July parade.

https://twitter.com/Claire4Iowa/stat...97534487207938

Simon Conway hosts the afternoon drive time on 1040 WHO (Ronald Reagan used to work for WHO). She's done.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 07-11-2019 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I love how she left out the "militia" part, as usual. She will lose her seat if she votes in favor of anymore gun laws, democrats are currently powerless here.

That does sound like a veiled threat though.

Oh shit, she's getting hammered by a local radio host. Bernie Sanders turned down an invitation from Iowa Democrats to march in the 4th of July parade.

https://twitter.com/Claire4Iowa/stat...97534487207938

Simon Conway hosts the afternoon drive time on 1040 WHO (Ronald Reagan used to work for WHO). She's done.
    I'm in Fort Madison for work for a few weeks and listened on the way in tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    I'm in Fort Madison for work for a few weeks and listened on the way in tonight.
    I listened to him for a bit after reading the tweets not sure if he got on the subject though, only listened long enough to run to the store and back.

Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

According to Jim Acosta (Mr. Fake News himself), the "real" journalists were told to stand in the back of a press conference in the Rose Garden, while Trump's "social media allies" were sitting in front.

This apparently pissed off the highly respected "journalist" from Playboy who challenged at least one person to a fight and insulted several others of "Trump's social media allies." He also consistently kept referring to himself as a real journalist and when HE writes a piece it's rightfully labeled "news", whereas when any of them post a news piece it's "opinion."

Can we all go ahead and agree that the mainstream media have lost their minds and they are no longer journalists but are in fact political operatives abusing the "freedom of the press" rights we have in this country? Honestly if you're not ready to admit that yet what more do you need?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-12-2019 at 01:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Honestly if you're not ready to admit that yet what more do you need?
    I'd have to see a video of the MSM singing "Pee On You," two forms of government ID, a police officer there to verify the whole thing, four or five of my buddies and Neal taking notes, and R. Kelly's grandma to confirm their identity. -Backlash, probably
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

You know we are living in bizarro world when Trump comes to the defense of Pelosi and tells AOC to stop calling her racist and to treat her with respect.

“I think Cortez is being very disrespectful to somebody who’s been there a long time,” the president told reporters at the White House ahead of a scheduled visit to Wisconsin. “I deal with Nancy Pelosi a lot and we go back and forth and it’s fine, but I think that a group of people is being very disrespectful to her,” the president continued. “And you know what, I don’t think that Nancy can let that go on.”

The freshman congresswoman “should treat Nancy Pelosi with respect,” he concluded.

In a Wednesday interview with the Washington Post, Ocasio-Cortez hit back at Pelosi for declaring the political irrelevance of “The Squad” — made up of Reps. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), Ayanna Pressley (D-MA), Rashida Tlaib (D-MI), and herself — for voting against the border funding bill supported by Democrat Party leadership.

“When these comments first started, I kind of thought that she was keeping the progressive flank at more of an arm’s distance in order to protect more moderate members, which I understood,” the 29-year-old told the newspaper. “But the persistent singling out… it got to a point where it was just outright disrespectful… the explicit singling out of newly elected women of color.”
    When pressed Thursday on whether she was calling Pelosi a racist, the lawmaker backpedaled, saying, “absolutely not.”

“She is not a racist,” President Trump said of Pelosi on Friday. “For them to call her a racist is a disgrace.”
    The best part is the Congressional Black Caucus' response to AOC:

“What a weak argument, because you can’t get your way and because you’re getting pushback you resort to using the race card? Unbelievable. That’s unbelievable to me,” Rep. Lacy Clay told reporters, according to The Hill. “I could care less. I could really care less. I agree with the Speaker. Four people, four votes out of 240 people, who cares.”
    It's like their self awareness is in the negatives.

Whenever a Republican disagrees with them the first words out of their mouth is the Republican is only disagreeing because they are a racist bigot, as soon as AOC, a strong Latina female, uses the same tactic they call bullshit on her.

I'm beginning to love AOC, part of me actually wants her to stay in office now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I'm beginning to love AOC, part of me actually wants her to stay in office now.

www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlander View Post
    It's not a big part
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-12-2019 at 04:53 PM.