Page 732 of 1659 FirstFirst ... 2326326827227307317327337347427828321232 ... LastLast
Results 7,311 to 7,320 of 16584

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Jesus Christ............................................ ......................
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

The stupidest part is if someone wanted to do this, they could do it with any of the 453278409823 already existing Monopoly games. Just be like "Here you get $240 instead" instead of going out and buying the exact game but with some slightly different numbers in the rule book.

Fun fact: The vast majority of people who play Monopoly already don't play by the rules, even if they think they are, i.e. Free Parking isn't supposed to award you shit, and a bunch of other similar things.

Beeropoly is the best way to play Monopoly anyway, regardless of dicks and cunts.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    The stupidest part is if someone wanted to do this, they could do it with any of the 453278409823 already existing Monopoly games. Just be like "Here you get $240 instead" instead of going out and buying the exact game but with some slightly different numbers in the rule book.

Fun fact: The vast majority of people who play Monopoly already don't play by the rules, even if they think they are, i.e. Free Parking isn't supposed to award you shit, and a bunch of other similar things.

Beeropoly is the best way to play Monopoly anyway, regardless of dicks and cunts.
    It is a company cashing in on dumbass feminists. That is all.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Free Parking isn't supposed to award you shit
    You shut your fucking mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    It is a company cashing in on dumbass feminists. That is all.
    Yeah I don't blame Parker Bros.

Brb inventing both a pro-Trump and anti-Trump Monopoly game.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

When I play, I give average white women 125 when passing go, unless they're hot in which case they get 150. Minority chicks get 100, unless they're hot in which case they get 125. All fat chicks pay me 125 when they pass go. This is the only fair way to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    When I play, I give average white women 125 when passing go, unless they're hot in which case they get 150. Minority chicks get 100, unless they're hot in which case they get 125. All fat chicks pay me 125 when they pass go. This is the only fair way to play.
    +1 for encouraging diversity.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-11-2019 at 03:20 PM.

10. Default

She's canadian and writes for what I would consider third rate comics.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal