Page 697 of 1640 FirstFirst ... 1975976476876956966976986997077477971197 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,970 of 16400

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    Top 100 of the S&P 500 made over 200 billion dollars last year. Two fucking hundred billion. One out of Five 1/5 Americans cannot see a doctor or get basic medical care due to no money. Just 5% of that 200 billion fun fun aston martin money can alleviate that so kids of poor families can get care.

But, you know..Republicans be like...

I realize you're attempting to MacGayver up yet another account/thread.. but what the fuck does that have to do with Sanders voting for a $15 an hour wage.. yet can't even pay his own staff that without cutting hours?

Stop faggoting up every thread every one of your accounts post in.

Thanks.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Look, the guy is a multimillionaire. Surely he can give away his money so that everyone working for him has a livable wage.
    I love how their own failed policies don't work even in their own small business... but surely it'll work fine if we do it nationwide........................................ ........
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 07-20-2019 at 10:23 AM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

3. Default

Super curious, what do you do for a living? For some reason I pin you as either a gun salesman or a taxidermist... maybe an accountant as well.
    Not sure how it's relevant. I'm a principle data scientist. I analyze data for a living, specific expertise in tax, ACA and government data.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

4. Default

Top 100 of the S&P 500 made over 200 billion dollars last year. Two fucking hundred billion. One out of Five 1/5 Americans cannot see a doctor or get basic medical care due to no money. Just 5% of that 200 billion fun fun aston martin money can alleviate that so kids of poor families can get care.
    As you are, I'm curious. Where do you get your data from?

Also, so we are both clear here... you recognize the top 100 of the S&P 500 are businesses, not individuals, right?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    As you are, I'm curious. Where do you get your data from?

Also, so we are both clear here... you recognize the top 100 of the S&P 500 are businesses, not individuals, right?
    They aren't all American companies either.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Black penis is reparations enough, I know women who would sleep with a black man just to see it how it feels (due to the enormous social engineering done by pop culture) and then never call them back. Sleeping with a black man is like a right of passage for most white women, like some wierd reverse “prima nocte”.
    You’re dumb.

Also:
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

But, you know..Republicans be like...

Republicans as a whole donate way more to charity than democrats as a whole.

Like way way more.

Idiot.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

So check this, my peeps!

A black woman lawmaker in GA said a racist white man in a grocery store told her to "go back where she came from" and this hurt her so much she uploaded a video on Twitter of her crying while telling the story.

Problem is the "white man" wasn't about to let her get away with her lies and actually interrupted an interview she was giving to a local TV news station. He clarified that he was not white but rather an immigrant from Cuba, he has been a Democrat his whole adult life, he hates Trump, he supports "the squad", and he thinks Trump's recent tweets in regards to "the squad" are vile and racist. Oh and he never told her to go back where she came from, the interaction was all about because she had over 20 items and was using a 10 items or less express lane and he was just telling her to stop acting so entitled and selfish, the security footage apparently also backs this up with him pointing at the sign while telling her about the purpose of the express lane.

The lawmaker eventually backtracked and said the man never told her to go back or go back to her country, but he was using words LIKE that.

But unsurprisingly the media and Democrat politicians were quick to jump on this obvious lie to call Trump and all Republicans a racist and they are responsible for the horrors this woman went through. Now that the truth has emerged and we have yet another small time celebrity lying about a hate hoax in order to boost themselves into a bigger celebrity these same media outlets and Democrats are backpeddling and deleting tweets, pretending this never happened.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-21-2019 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So check this, my peeps!

A black woman lawmaker in GA said a racist white man in a grocery store told her to "go back where she came from" and this hurt her so much she uploaded a video on Twitter of her crying while telling the story.

Problem is the "white man" wasn't about to let her get away with her lies and actually interrupted an interview she was giving to a local TV news station. He clarified that he was not white but rather an immigrant from Cuba, he has been a Democrat his whole adult life, he hates Trump, he supports "the squad", and he thinks Trump's recent tweets in regards to "the squad" are vile and racist. Oh and he never told her to go back where she came from, the interaction was all about because she had over 20 items and was using a 10 items or less express lane and he was just telling her to stop acting so entitled and selfish, the security footage apparently also backs this up with him pointing at the sign while telling her about the purpose of the express lane.

The lawmaker eventually backtracked and said the man never told her to go back or go back to her country, but he was using words LIKE that.

But unsurprisingly the media and Democrat politicians were quick to jump on this obvious lie to call Trump and all Republicans a racist and they are responsible for the horrors this woman went through. Now that the truth has emerged and we have yet another small time celebrity lying about a hate hoax in order to boost themselves into a bigger celebrity these same media outlets and Democrats are backpeddling and deleting tweets, pretending this never happened.
    It's even better than I originally realized! This guy isn't just flapping his gums claiming he called out Trump's tweets for being racist, 2 days prior to this incident he posted on Facebook that he thought Trump's tweets were racist, 5 days prior to this incident he posted on Facebook that he thought Trump should "go back to Germany and his Nazi roots."

Here we have one Democrat literally calling Trump a racist and a Nazi, and another Democrat calling the former Democrat a Trump supporting racist Nazi and getting other Democrats to go along with her shit because the Democrats need a racist Republican boogeyman so badly that they will settle for another Democrat who just so happens to be very vocal in his disdain for Trump.

I love 2019!
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-21-2019 at 04:03 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I love 2019!
    It's the gift that keeps on giving.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984