Page 975 of 997 FirstFirst ... 475875925965973974975976977985 ... LastLast
Results 9,741 to 9,750 of 9969

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

  1. #9741

    Default


    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    There is no need to be upset that you prove the point being made right after the point is made while convincing yourself that you're making a counter point.

    That's no one's fault but your own.

    Stop sucking.
    Since you've demonstrated your unwillingness or inability to comprehend basic English for the billionth time, I'll repeat: If you had anything other than hee-hawing right-wingers agreeing with each other, you might have a point. Alas.. we live in a world where right-wingers recycle the same two images of a "triggered SJW," three "NPCs" and believe that Ben Garrison's "political cartoons" are the height of satire.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    This is a valid point. But Garbage Pail Kids did it better.
    And you just contradicted your main position, proving yet again your inability to think critically.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Ashliana can't process logic. He runs purely on synthetic estrogen.

    EDIT: Gayjon is mad over it too
    You made a inherently subjective argument, and used sociopolitically motivated friends' agreement as evidence. Did it really need to be explained to you that that isn't a "logical" argument, or can you figure it out yourself?

    Last edited by Ashliana; 01-22-2021 at 10:25 AM.

  3. #9743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    EDIT: Gayjon is mad over it too
    That grey rep is so mean!
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  4. #9744
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    18,764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You just got Kong'd.

  5. #9745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diethx View Post
    I've never seen anything get memed to death so damned fast, but it sure has been funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocktar / RapierSama View Post
    Reefer Madness from back in the day has been ridiculed and discredited it seems that a lot of it's claims, while sensationalized, are proving to be accurate.

  6. #9746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Since you've demonstrated your unwillingness or inability to comprehend basic English for the billionth time, I'll repeat: If you had anything other than hee-hawing right-wingers agreeing with each other, you might have a point. Alas.. we live in a world where right-wingers recycle the same two images of a "triggered SJW," three "NPCs" and believe that Ben Garrison's "political cartoons" are the height of satire.



    And you just contradicted your main position, proving yet again your inability to think critically.
    There's an exception to everything, proving yet again your inability to not make everything 100% black and white.

    Let's use you as an example. You've made at least one post before that wasn't monumentally retarded. But everyone other than you knows that's just an exception to the rule.



    You made a inherently subjective argument, and used sociopolitically motivated friends' agreement as evidence. Did it really need to be explained to you that that isn't a "logical" argument, or can you figure it out yourself?


    Let's recap:

    - Someone said the left can't meme

    - You posted a super cringey trash meme to "prove" otherwise

    - Instead, you reinforced the point that the left can't meme with said trash meme

    - Some people called it out

    - You got butthurt and made this post

    - I laughed



    Do it again.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    There's an exception to everything, proving yet again your inability to not make everything 100% black and white.

    Let's use you as an example. You've made at least one post before that wasn't monumentally retarded. But everyone other than you knows that's just an exception to the rule.
    Except the past few pages on here have all been leftist memes, proving a pattern, and not the "exception to a rule," which you invented out of fat air, and only hee-hawing conservatives agree with.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais

    Let's recap:

    - Someone said the left can't meme

    - You posted a meme mocking the right's reliance on tired cliches

    - Opportunistically, I seized upon a moment to make a low-effort "SEE HURR YOU PROVED MY POINT EL MAYO"

    - The usual suspects who circlejerk in hee-hawing right-wing agreement circlejerked in hee-hawing right-wing agreement

    - I declared victory
    Fixed that for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Do it again.
    Better luck next time.

  8. #9748
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    18,764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    I've never seen anything get memed to death so damned fast, but it sure has been funny.
    It has brought me so much joy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You just got Kong'd.

  9. #9749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    I've never seen anything get memed to death so damned fast, but it sure has been funny.
    I just hope CNN fact checks them all to let me know if these gifs are real or not.

  10. #9750

    Default


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •