Page 466 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 3664164564644654664674684765165669661466 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,660 of 16597

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    This just you guessing or you have a link to share?
    This your ignorance talking or you just trolling as usual?

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    This your ignorance talking or you just trolling as usual?
    So it's just you guessing. Figured.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    Maybe, but so far I don't know of anyone formally announcing such evidence against the President. I'll just wait and see (like I did when Clinton was projected to win the election...).
    They have the evidence to convict Cohen and implicate the sitting President of the US. Unless you think SDNY is just bluffing or lying about everything.

4. Default

So it's just you guessing. Figured.
    So it's just you trolling. Figured.

They have the evidence to convict Cohen
    The dude pleaded guilty. My god you're so retarded it actually hurts me to read your retardedness.

7. Default

The dude pleaded guilty. My god you're so retarded it actually hurts me to read your retardedness.
    He plead guilty because they have overwhelming evidence against him. Thanks for playing, Tgo.

It's amusing watching Androidpk prove he has absolutely no idea how any of this works.

I think far left morons such as Androidpk missed a very important detail in all of this; the reason prosecutors recommended nearly the full prison sentence for Cohen was because they said he WAS NOT very cooperative with their investigations, so him pleading guilty with no deal on the table was about the dumbest move he could have made.

Next Androidpk will be spinning how prosecutors saying Cohen wasn't very forthcoming with information in their investigations somehow actually proves Trump is guilty of a crime.

Thanks for keeping the politics folder full of laughter in time4fun and cwolff's absence.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 12-12-2018 at 06:59 PM.

9. Default

They have the evidence to convict Cohen
    and implicate the sitting President of the US.
    All I'll say is that one of us is having a problem with basic logic.

10. Default

It's amusing watching Androidpk prove he has absolutely no idea how any of this works.

I think far left morons such as Androidpk missed a very important detail in all of this; the reason prosecutors recommended nearly the full prison sentence for Cohen was because they said he WAS NOT very cooperative with their investigations, so him pleading guilty with no deal on the table was about the dumbest move he could have made.

Next Androidpk will be spinning how prosecutors saying Cohen wasn't very forthcoming with information in their investigations somehow actually proves Trump is guilty of a crime.

Thanks for keeping the politics folder full of laughter in time4fun and cwolff's absence.
    Oh I understand plenty. You're the one that can't keep up with reality. I can only imagine how big your nervous breakdown is going to be when Trump is indicted.