Page 217 of 1674 FirstFirst ... 1171672072152162172182192272673177171217 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 16736

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I'm willing to give it a chance.
    Worked so well for you with the budget, eh?
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Absolutely stunning investigation on electoral fraud in Russia by Reuters.

'Officials at several polling stations were observed not keeping count..challenged with photos of the same people voting more than once, officials said that “they could be twins”.
    Lots of twins in Russia. Must be from Chernobyl or something but hey, Congratulations on the win Mr. President.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Pennsylvania school wants to arm students with rocks to protect them against active shooters

Schools nationwide are debating President Trump’s call to arm teachers and security guards with guns – while one Pennsylvania school is getting attention for its last line of defense.

Blue Mountain School District Superintendent David Helsel made headlines recently after testifying to lawmakers at the state capitol that his students could be armed with rocks in case of an active shooter lockdown.

“Every classroom has been equipped with a five-gallon bucket of river stone,” Helsel told lawmakers. “If an armed intruder attempts to gain entrance into any of our classrooms, they will face a classroom full students armed with rocks and they will be stoned.”

http://www.foxla.com.convey.pro/l/R4GG2re

Sounds super effective.

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Pennsylvania school wants to arm students with rocks to protect them against active shooters

Schools nationwide are debating President Trump’s call to arm teachers and security guards with guns – while one Pennsylvania school is getting attention for its last line of defense.

Blue Mountain School District Superintendent David Helsel made headlines recently after testifying to lawmakers at the state capitol that his students could be armed with rocks in case of an active shooter lockdown.

“Every classroom has been equipped with a five-gallon bucket of river stone,” Helsel told lawmakers. “If an armed intruder attempts to gain entrance into any of our classrooms, they will face a classroom full students armed with rocks and they will be stoned.”

http://www.foxla.com.convey.pro/l/R4GG2re

Sounds super effective.

Holy shit.. no way that can be true.

They're also using canned food drives cans in some schools

https://www.cnn.com/2015/01/13/livin...ers/index.html

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...544195570.html

Job creation is nothing to sneeze at.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...544195570.html

Job creation is nothing to sneeze at.
    Only you believe that the ad is real and not a poor trolling attempt.