Page 216 of 1659 FirstFirst ... 1161662062142152162172182262663167161216 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 16582

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Was that Ralph Peters? Dude was an unhinged warhawk. Don't mistake his hatred of Putin winning out over his love of a paycheck as evidence for an advanced centralized nervous system.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Was that Ralph Peters? Dude was an unhinged warhawk. Don't mistake his hatred of Putin winning out over his love of a paycheck as evidence for an advanced centralized nervous system.
    Ya that's him. He's the guy that got suspended for calling Obama a pussy.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.2457713

BTW: his critique is of Fox and their problems with truth. He may very well despise Putin though that's only tangentially connected to the issue he's addressing here
    Last edited by cwolff; 03-20-2018 at 08:45 PM.

I suspect we're using different 'good' and 'bad' metrics. It's better in the sense that they haven't threatened each other with nuclear annihilation in the last month, I suppose. The freezing and thawing of NK relations is cyclical though, and is due more to famine than to Trump. I do believe Kim is playing him against SK and our allies though.
    During the last decade, North Korea has not only detonated multiple nuclear weapons, but they have also test fired several intercontinental ballistic missiles that could deliver those nuclear weapons.

Since President Trump has been elected, North Korea has stated that they will stop their nuclear weapon and missile testing programs and wants to meet face to face.

That's the metric I'm using.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Ya that's him. He's the guy that got suspended for calling Obama a pussy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Since President Trump has been elected, North Korea has stated that they will stop their nuclear weapon and missile testing programs and wants to meet face to face.
    I'm not sure why you're taking NK's word at face value. They've promised an end multiple times over the past 20+ years.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    During the last decade, North Korea has not only detonated multiple nuclear weapons, but they have also test fired several intercontinental ballistic missiles that could deliver those nuclear weapons.

That's the metric I'm using.
    Thats a convenient metric to cover your insane allegiance to a dishonest, disrespectful, and generally selfish egocentric man-child. I mean, I stubbed my toe earlier this year and NK said they want to meet. Stubbing my toe is probably even more relevant in this case as it has not posted on twitter about how big it's red button is.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Thats a convenient metric to cover your insane allegiance to a dishonest, disrespectful, and generally selfish egocentric man-child. I mean, I stubbed my toe earlier this year and NK said they want to meet. Stubbing my toe is probably even more relevant in this case as it has not posted on twitter about how big it's red button is.

I'm not sure why you're taking NK's word at face value. They've promised an end multiple times over the past 20+ years.
    So far, they've held up their end of the bargain by stopping testing.

You're right though.. NK has repeatedly said one thing and done another. This could easily be another case of this.

But, this is the first time where tough sanctions, tough talk and the help of China COULD end this diplomatic nightmare.

I'm willing to give it a chance.

Thats a convenient metric to cover your insane allegiance to a dishonest, disrespectful, and generally selfish egocentric man-child.
    Which metric exactly are you using that had no problem with President Obama talking with NK.. but now you are against it because it's President Trump?

Oh right.. the "B-b-b-b-b-but Russia!" one.

I mean, I stubbed my toe earlier this year and NK said they want to meet. Stubbing my toe is probably even more relevant in this case as it has not posted on twitter about how big it's red button is.
    President Trump really upsets you, doesn't he.

Tell us all about it cupcake...

Thats a convenient metric to cover your insane allegiance to a dishonest, disrespectful, and generally selfish egocentric man-child
    But PB has no allegiance to Obama. Not sure where you think you’re going with this. Did you drink through the entire night?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible