Page 139 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1474

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

  1. #1381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Oh good, we're back to mocking the president for every little mishap he has while being recorded 24/7 whenever he's in public. I missed that the past 8 years with the press giving Obama a pass on everything.

    President Obama has received mainly bad press since his first 100 days in office ended in April, reversing his previous run of positive news coverage, according to a new study by researchers at George Mason and Chapman Universities. The study finds that every major policy of the administration has received more criticism than praise from the press.

    https://www.usnews.com/news/washington-whispers/articles/2009/09/14/media-coverage-of-obama-grows-more-negative

    Quit being stupid, Obama got plenty of negative press coverage.

  2. #1382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    President Obama has received mainly bad press since his first 100 days in office ended in April, reversing his previous run of positive news coverage, according to a new study by researchers at George Mason and Chapman Universities. The study finds that every major policy of the administration has received more criticism than praise from the press.

    https://www.usnews.com/news/washington-whispers/articles/2009/09/14/media-coverage-of-obama-grows-more-negative

    Quit being stupid, Obama got plenty of negative press coverage.
    Well as long as "researchers" from universities who insist there are 64 genders and that Antifa violence is a good thing says so then I guess it must be true.
    @Gelston notice me, senpai!

  3. #1383

    Default

    Luckily for you Trump has thick skin.

    Oh wait...

  4. #1384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by time4pk View Post
    The dude has dementia or something.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHyQiRBTk1k

    OMG Obama has dementia or something!

    Last edited by Methais; 10-13-2017 at 11:38 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  5. #1385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by time4pk View Post
    How was I to know criticizing the shittiest president we've ever had would trigger so many morons. \_(ツ)_/

    You got it all wrong. We just feel threatened by a strong independent woman such as yourself with all those degrees in everything and making more money than the rest of us here combined.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-13-2017 at 11:37 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  6. #1386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You got it all wrong. We just feel threatened by a strong independent woman such as yourself with all those degrees in everything and making more money than the rest of us here combined.
    Obsessed much or are you that much of a snowflake your little ego can't handle any criticism of the republican party?

  7. #1387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by time4pk View Post
    Obsessed much or are you that much of a snowflake your little ego can't handle any criticism of the republican party?
    No, just threatened by a strong independent woman such as yourself.

    Your meds got changed recently didn't they?
    Last edited by Methais; 10-13-2017 at 12:12 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  8. #1388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Obsessed much or are you that much of a snowflake your little ego can't handle any criticism of the republican party?
    Obsessed much or are you that much of a snowflake your little ego can't handle the election results?

  9. #1389

    Default

    You guys would really fit in over at /r/the_donald, circlejerks for days.

  10. #1390

    Default


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •