Page 294 of 435 FirstFirst ... 194244284292293294295296304344394 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 4350

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

  1. #2931
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    7,192
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default


  2. #2932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Right? It's also the "if you care about the environment why don't you live in a cave!" bullshit thats as old as Nixon.

    These mother fuckers DEMAND answers to their bullshit questions to feebly try to support some backward ass conclusion they've come up with or were fed through some poorly manufactured outrage meme on the internet. You can say anything you want. Tell them they are wrong all day long. All day every day. They keep making shit up. They are about as relevant as the next door neighbors annoying dog barking in the middle of the night.
    Specifically... what are you doing to actually "resist white supremacy"?

    You're such a retarded hipster doofus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  3. #2933
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    7,192
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default


  4. #2934
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With your mom
    Posts
    3,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    How is “What do you think about this HuffPo writer saying this racist shit, Mr. Resist White Supremacy.” a bullshit question? The response in the screenshot is irrelevant.

    It’s a very simple question that you keep avoiding answering. Why is that? Explain why it’s some gotcha bullshit question if youre so convinced of it.



    What are your thoughts on this racist tweet?



    The reply is irrelevant. Here...

    I guess Google didn't give her the right answers to respond to your question so she retreated back to her hole. Kind of like no response when PB posted those Obama-era children detention pictures that she was so outraged over.

    Last edited by Fortybox; 07-07-2018 at 03:00 PM.

  5. #2935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    I guess Google didn't give her the right answers to respond to your question so she retreated back to her hole. Kind of like no response when PB posted those Obama-era children detention pictures that she was so outraged over.

    Last Activity 07-07-2018 02:58 PM

    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  6. #2936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    I guess Google didn't give her the right answers to respond to your question so she retreated back to her hole. Kind of like no response when PB posted those Obama-era children detention pictures that she was so outraged over.
    But that didn't fit into her narrow narrative of "ZOMG TRUMP IS IMPRISONING TEH CHILDREN!!!"

    She's a one trick pony that you can find a hundred of on huffingtonpost.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  7. #2937
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With your mom
    Posts
    3,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    But that didn't fit into her narrow narrative of "ZOMG TRUMP IS IMPRISONING TEH CHILDREN!!!"

    She's a one trick pony that you can find a hundred of on huffingtonpost.com
    What was funny was her consistent mentioning of how much she hates children and that she is not maternal prior to all this drama. Then this "controversy" happens and she is verklempt.

    So fake.


  8. #2938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    What was funny was her consistent mentioning of how much she hates children and that she is not maternal prior to all this drama. Then this "controversy" happens and she is verklempt.

    So fake.
    We should be thankful she isn't maternal.. hopefully the retard gene dies there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  9. #2939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    We should be thankful she isn't maternal.. hopefully the retard gene dies there.
    She has a younger asylum seeking brother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

  10. #2940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    She has a younger asylum seeking brother.
    Thought she said he was older?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •