Page 1376 of 1420 FirstFirst ... 376876127613261366137413751376137713781386 ... LastLast
Results 13,751 to 13,760 of 14197

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

  1. #13751

    Default



    I looked this up, and there are more instances than I thought there would be.... fucking clown world.

  2. #13752

    Default

    Another bit of good news about the part of Florida getting rolled: it's the redneck, trailer park haven. The state won't need any help patching up those 50 year old single wides.

  3. #13753

    Default

    Seran, you're truly a moronic vile piece of shit

  4. #13754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roblar View Post
    Seran, you're truly a moronic vile piece of shit
    Seran even managed to get Roblar, who doesn't typically get involved in the politics folder or calling someone out, to call him a piece of shit.

    Seran, it might be time to take a break from the PC and seek some professional help. No one should be this giddy about people dying and having their homes and livelihoods destroyed.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 09-29-2022 at 12:03 AM.

  5. #13755

    Default

    Such a dour bunch of Conservatives on this forum. Flooding a relatively uninhabited, rural part of Florida, knocking over a few trees and temporary power outage. The fact there's been no deaths so far is outstanding. Well, except for hundreds of thousands of giant reptiles and birds when it took out that estuary. But all those pythons and iguanas were pests anyways.

  6. #13756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Another bit of good news about the part of Florida getting rolled: it's the redneck, trailer park haven. The state won't need any help patching up those 50 year old single wides.
    I'm shocked you know absolutely nothing about Florida.

    Shocked.

    Really.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  7. #13757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Such a dour bunch of Conservatives on this forum. Flooding a relatively uninhabited, rural part of Florida, knocking over a few trees and temporary power outage. The fact there's been no deaths so far is outstanding. Well, except for hundreds of thousands of giant reptiles and birds when it took out that estuary. But all those pythons and iguanas were pests anyways.
    Too late to walk it back... We all know you are disappointed by absence of mass human casualties. Please seek mental help before you are one day involuntary committed.

  8. #13758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Such a dour bunch of Conservatives on this forum. Flooding a relatively uninhabited, rural part of Florida, knocking over a few trees and temporary power outage. The fact there's been no deaths so far is outstanding. Well, except for hundreds of thousands of giant reptiles and birds when it took out that estuary. But all those pythons and iguanas were pests anyways.
    I don't think anyone knows what Roblar's political beliefs are, but he's probably one of the nicest dudes on this entire forum and GS in general, and even he thinks you're a colossal piece of shit to the point where he makes a post calling you out, and I don't think I've ever seen Roblar trash on anyone either here or in game, in any context.

    That reflects on you and no one else.

    Grats on being that much of an ultra scumbag.

    Protip: Thinking you're a piece of shit for wishing death on people in a hurricane isn't a conservative thing. You're just a cunt.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-29-2022 at 10:42 AM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  9. #13759
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In amazement
    Posts
    6,139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Such a dour bunch of Conservatives on this forum. Flooding a relatively uninhabited, rural part of Florida, knocking over a few trees and temporary power outage. The fact there's been no deaths so far is outstanding. Well, except for hundreds of thousands of giant reptiles and birds when it took out that estuary. But all those pythons and iguanas were pests anyways.
    The Lee county sheriff's office seems to think otherwise. While totals aren't confirmed, it doesn't look good. And to think, they have been in a state of emergency doing storm prep for almost a week now.



    Fuck off you repugnant, tone deaf piece of festering rat filth.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Dimond and Silk Watch the Movie

  10. #13760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    The Lee county sheriff's office seems to think otherwise. While totals aren't confirmed, it doesn't look good. And to think, they have been in a state of emergency doing storm prep for almost a week now.



    Fuck off you repugnant, tone deaf piece of festering rat filth.
    Seran watching that clip:

    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5171
    Last Post: 11-09-2022, 12:13 PM
  2. Replies: 5271
    Last Post: 10-28-2022, 05:39 PM
  3. Replies: 743
    Last Post: 02-12-2022, 09:50 AM
  4. Replies: 2079
    Last Post: 02-11-2022, 06:50 PM
  5. Things that made you frown today (Political version)
    By Warriorbird in forum Politics
    Replies: 170
    Last Post: 11-07-2020, 01:28 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •