Page 1373 of 1422 FirstFirst ... 373873127313231363137113721373137413751383 ... LastLast
Results 13,721 to 13,730 of 14211

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

  1. #13721

    Default

    DeSantis is taking executive action to send the migrant Hurricane Ian straight up to Martha’s Vineyard.

  2. #13722

    Default

    The Bible is one giant snuff novel about acts taken by a vengeful God and GOP politicians and Christian evangelists gleefully tell their flocks that natural disasters are the result of "wicked acts". Now that Florida is experiencing a catastrophe, I hope they continue their teachings that disasters are the providence of a vengeful God. Florida = Sodom

  3. #13723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    The Bible is one giant snuff novel about acts taken by a vengeful God and GOP politicians and Christian evangelists gleefully tell their flocks that natural disasters are the result of "wicked acts". Now that Florida is experiencing a catastrophe, I hope they continue their teachings that disasters are the providence of a vengeful God. Florida = Sodom
    God still loves you even though he didn’t see fit to bless you with a fully functional brain.

  4. #13724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    The Bible is one giant snuff novel about acts taken by a vengeful God and GOP politicians and Christian evangelists gleefully tell their flocks that natural disasters are the result of "wicked acts". Now that Florida is experiencing a catastrophe, I hope they continue their teachings that disasters are the providence of a vengeful God. Florida = Sodom
    How many Floridian democrat deaths as a result of this hurricane do you consider as acceptable in order for this storm to be worth it as far as killing republicans?

    Give us the specific number.

    I think Seran might be Adam Sessler.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-27-2022 at 03:53 PM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  5. #13725
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    33,730
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    The Bible is one giant snuff novel about acts taken by a vengeful God and GOP politicians and Christian evangelists gleefully tell their flocks that natural disasters are the result of "wicked acts". Now that Florida is experiencing a catastrophe, I hope they continue their teachings that disasters are the providence of a vengeful God. Florida = Sodom
    Look at Mr early 2000's edgelord over here.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  6. #13726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    I'm amused by the irony of a state that flogs civil rights, bans knowledge and so blatantly failed its Covid-19 response and being led by a climate change denier and Christian fundamentalist having his state getting steamrolled by a hurricane, yes.
    You mean California? That place is a hellhole... there is a reason Florida gained in citizens, and California lost them... rational people want nothing to do with idiots like you.

  7. #13727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Look at Mr early 2000's edgelord over here.
    Sometimes. No one can beat Trump saying California doesn't deserve any FEMA assistance because they didn't chop town all their forests or care for them properly though. I can't see Biden pointing out that DeSantis should have better sea walls, dewatering pumps or levees, though he should. The rest of us can just shake our heads and wonder if this the first of the 40 days and nights of rain Florida can expect and hope they build their Ark in type.

  8. #13728
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    33,730
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Sometimes. No one can beat Trump saying California doesn't deserve any FEMA assistance because they didn't chop town all their forests or care for them properly though. I can't see Biden pointing out that DeSantis should have better sea walls, dewatering pumps or levees, though he should. The rest of us can just shake our heads and wonder if this the first of the 40 days and nights of rain Florida can expect and hope they build their Ark in type.
    Lots of people can beat that. Including people on this very forum saying they were glad people died because their state was Republican.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  9. #13729
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    9,033
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Sometimes. No one can beat Trump saying California doesn't deserve any FEMA assistance because they didn't chop town all their forests or care for them properly though. I can't see Biden pointing out that DeSantis should have better sea walls, dewatering pumps or levees, though he should. The rest of us can just shake our heads and wonder if this the first of the 40 days and nights of rain Florida can expect and hope they build their Ark in type.

    Storm hasn't even made landfall yet and you're acting like it's the apocalypse. You're worse than any street corner evangelical.


    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

    “The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

  10. #13730

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Lots of people can beat that. Including people on this very forum saying they were glad people died because their state was Republican.
    Last time I checked, not one on this forum was President telling reporters that he, leader of the country felt an entire state needed to be left a smoking ruin. No one here seems to have quite as poor an understanding of drought or climate change either.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5171
    Last Post: 11-09-2022, 12:13 PM
  2. Replies: 5271
    Last Post: 10-28-2022, 05:39 PM
  3. Replies: 743
    Last Post: 02-12-2022, 09:50 AM
  4. Replies: 2079
    Last Post: 02-11-2022, 06:50 PM
  5. Things that made you frown today (Political version)
    By Warriorbird in forum Politics
    Replies: 170
    Last Post: 11-07-2020, 01:28 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •