Page 1666 of 1666 FirstFirst ... 6661166156616161656166416651666
Results 16,651 to 16,657 of 16657

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    So you value an animals life over a human life?
    What human life is saved by Noem not shooting her dog?

Noem not shooting her dog won't cause abortions to happen. Just like Noem shooting her dog won't reduce abortions. So what the fuck does this have to do with abortion to begin with? Quit with that retarded desperate-for-a-gotcha-moment bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    If a man tried to steal/hurt/kill one of my dogs, I would kill him and sleep like a baby that night.

So, I guess I do.
    This is correct.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-27-2024 at 09:54 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Nah fuck all that. Executing your 14 month old dog instead of rehoming him because he was hyper and was a shitty hunting dog is trash behavior no matter what.

https://nypost.com/2024/04/26/us-new...worthless-dog/

Even if she isn't exaggerating any of it, which I seriously doubt, just find him a better home and/or get him better training instead of executing him.
    A couple years back as I was sitting at my local vet office, my dog needed a flu vaccine before we could set her up for the kennel upon us going out of town for a handful of days, in comes a guy that is frantic. The guy appears to be in his late 30s, maybe very early 40s.

He's ranting and raving to the ladies behind the front desk about how his dog is vicious. He said that the dog keeps jumping up on his dad that is old, knocking him down and nipping at him and he's also afraid the dog will end up hurting his young kids. He said he's been to a few other local vets, but they won't help him to put the dog down and he is at his wits end.

I feel for the guy, not wanting a dog that could harm his young kids (I don't care about an old man).....

The ladies behind the desk start asking all sorts of questions and this is when I lost my cool...

Receptionist: How old is your dog?
    Man: It's about 9 months old.

The vet office was very busy that morning and it was quicker for a vet tech to come out with the shot for my dog instead of us waiting a long time to get a room, by this point the vet tech had just given my dog her shot and I went up to pay at the counter.

The guy was having issues with a puppy that he's too fucking lazy to train and he's upset it is acting like a puppy. I snapped at him about this and he looked like he wanted to hit me. I told him to grow the fuck up and I left.

Upon walking out I saw the dog in question, some kind of what appeared to be a labradoodle. However, it was too hard to tell to be 100% certain because the dog was shoved and stuffed into a wire kennel so small it couldn't move. The dog had zero space to move. I noticed the truck in question was this guy's work truck so I took a picture of it and the dog.

My mom and step-dad live in the same area and they were having work done in their house, some floor restoration and new flooring installed and this just happened to be the guy that was doing their wood flooring restoration (I didn't know that at the time, I only found out after I sent my mom pictures of the dog in the kennel and the guy's truck and told her the story). My mom and step-dad had just put down their 13 year old labradoodle and were pissed about this situation. They called the guy and canceled the work they had lined up and told the guy why and then my mom posted about him on her social media site (probably facebook, I don't use shitty social media so I don't know for sure). I hear he lost a bit of business because of it.

I'm not sure what happened with the dog, but hopefully that piece of shit took it to a no-kill shelter and it got rehomed.

There are a lot of shitty people in this world and my wife and kids keep wondering why I hate people.

Blog Entries

https://sdlegislature.gov/Statutes/40-34#

Killing of dog lawful when disturbing domestic animals.

It shall be lawful for any person to kill any dog found chasing, worrying, injuring, or killing poultry or domestic animals except on the premises of the owners of said dog or dogs.
    Liability of owner for damages by dog disturbing domestic animals--Property subject to execution--Violation as misdemeanor.

Any person owning, keeping, or harboring a dog that chases, worries, injures, or kills any poultry or domestic animal is guilty of a Class 2 misdemeanor and is liable for damages to the owner thereof for any injury caused by the dog to any such poultry or animal. All property except such as is absolutely exempt, is subject to execution issued upon a judgment for such damages and costs.
    Continue on with your animal worship, city boys.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

My mom and step-dad had just put down their 13 year old labradoodle
    You and your parents should look into how many dogs are euthanized so you could own that toy breed.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Umm, you know they range up to 70 pounds and both the parent breeds are breads are hunting dogs right?

I am guessing probably not.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Sorry to get off subject here but…

https://youtu.be/OgLD1yhxNik?si=YePC2G9q2vIEHMiN
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    https://sdlegislature.gov/Statutes/40-34#

Continue on with your animal worship, city boys.
    I live in the country. In the deep south. On an acre of land that's fenced in. With 3 pigs. Try again with the "city boy" dumbassery.

Anyway, no one's trying arguing the legality of it. Everyone except you is arguing that she was a shitty dog owner who sucks at life and could have easily rehomed the dog or gotten appropriate training for it instead of executing it. I hope it was worth nuking her own political career for.

Taking a puppy on a hunting trip and losing her shit and executing said puppy because he didn't "learn" from watching the other dogs, a puppy she herself said she "hated" is beyond asinine. And so are you, both for trying to compare this to abortion, and also for implying that anyone who has a problem with what she did is some animal worshipping "city boy."

You're so desperate to justify this and also catch someone in some sort of "gotcha" moment that your arguments keep getting more and more retarded. You should just sit down before you end up reaching Seran levels of retardation.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-28-2024 at 01:45 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible