Page 627 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 12752757761762562662762862963767772711271627 ... LastLast
Results 6,261 to 6,270 of 16680

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Look at this image from a CNN broadcast:

They've had literally dozens of different people over the past two years pushing the fake Russian collusion with exactly zero proof and guess how many times they told their audience that the person speaking didn't have any proof?

Go on, just guess. Here's a hint, it's less than 1.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Look at this image from a CNN broadcast:

They've had literally dozens of different people over the past two years pushing the fake Russian collusion with exactly zero proof and guess how many times they told their audience that the person speaking didn't have any proof?

Go on, just guess. Here's a hint, it's less than 1.

More fake news and gaslighting from the PCs resident white fascist.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    More fake news and gaslighting from the PCs resident white fascist.
    Yeah, he totally photoshopped that screenshot and CNN totally spent the past 2 years specifying that there's no proof during their 24/7 Orange Man Bad Russia coverage.

Fucking dumbass. Get a job already for fuck's sake.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-12-2019 at 02:29 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Nazis Clarify They're Only Calling For 'Democratic Nazism'

ARLINGTON, VA—At a press conference on Thursday, American Nazi Party leader Emmett Scoggins told reporters that his group is not trying to instate full-on Nazism, but a much better system called “democratic Nazism.”

“People have us all wrong,” Scoggins explained. “We love democracy. We want people to be able to freely vote and have a voice at the ballot box.”

Reporters asked Scoggins if, under democratic Nazism, people could just use their democratic voting rights to vote against Nazism. He replied, “No, they could not. That wouldn’t be one of the things you could vote for.” He then clarified, “The things you could vote for would be stuff like how Nazi should we go? Double-Nazi? Triple-Nazi? Nazi-nine-thousand? The choices would be endless, but of course all Nazi choices.”

Scoggins was questioned about the use of the word “democratic” and how democratic Nazism was any different from plain-old Nazism. “The main difference is we add the word ‘democratic’ on there because people like that word a lot more than just plain ‘Nazi,’” Scoggins said. “We’ve added the word to all of our unpopular practices. Democratic racism, democratic beat-downs, democratic censorship, democratic genocide. All of those things poll much higher if we call them democratic.”

The conference ended with a long speech from Scoggins about everything wrong with America, the need for democratic Nazism, and an impassioned appeal on how “real” Nazism has never been tried.

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

In before Cher is labeled an alt-right Nazi.

Blog Entries

Cher is fucking insane on twitter.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

In before Cher is labeled an alt-right Nazi.
    2 years ago:

Trump's plan is already working. I wonder who will be the next Hollywood elite who will refuse to take in an illegal alien and say LA already has their hands full?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 04-15-2019 at 12:02 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    2 years ago:

Trump's plan is already working. I wonder who will be the next Hollywood elite who will refuse to take in an illegal alien and say LA already has their hands full?

sellstuff1 will be along shortly to get all triggered over this