Page 496 of 1664 FirstFirst ... 3964464864944954964974985065465969961496 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,960 of 16635

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Trump ordering a bunch of fast food.

I just find it hilarious for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Trump ordering a bunch of fast food.

I just find it hilarious for some reason.
    According to my anonymous source, all of those items came from Russian McDonald's.

If this isn't proof of collusion, I don't know what is.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    According to my anonymous source, all of those items came from Russian McDonald's.

If this isn't proof of collusion, I don't know what is.
    The media outlets 'covering' the order is hilarious.

Blog Entries

A CNN analyst called out a Fox News contributor for his white privilege. He’s black.

CNN legal analyst Areva Martin thought she was talking to a white man Tuesday while appearing as a guest on David Webb’s SiriusXM radio show.

When Webb, a frequent Fox News contributor and host on Fox Nation, said he considered his qualifications more important than his skin color when applying to jobs in journalism, Martin accused him of exercising white privilege.

But there’s a problem with that sentiment, as Webb quickly pointed out:

“Areva, I hate to break it to you, but you should’ve been better prepped,” he responded. “I’m black.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts-...=.36631ef57744

He then proceeds to demolish her.
    Last edited by Gelston; 01-16-2019 at 12:34 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    A CNN analyst called out a Fox News contributor for his white privilege. He’s black.

CNN legal analyst Areva Martin thought she was talking to a white man Tuesday while appearing as a guest on David Webb’s SiriusXM radio show.

When Webb, a frequent Fox News contributor and host on Fox Nation, said he considered his qualifications more important than his skin color when applying to jobs in journalism, Martin accused him of exercising white privilege.

“Areva, I hate to break it to you, but you should’ve been better prepped,” he responded. “I’m black.”

Areva D. Martin is a Harvard trained attorney and Managing Partner of Martin & Martin, LLP, in Los Angeles, one of Southern California's largest female owned law firms. A syndicated columnist, author and dynamic speaker, Ms. Martin is a recognized authority on women and careers and educating special needs children. She is a frequent guest speaker at community, professional and business seminars. She has been published in national and local print media. As a frequent guest on radio and television, she shares advice with millions. Amongst other corporate boards, She serves on a state-wide commission studying the impact of autism on the state of California. She has been honored by the City of Los Angeles and a myriad of other organizations for her work on behalf of women and children. As co-founder and President of Special Needs Network, Inc., she is actively involved in providing resources and services to underserved families raising children with disabilities. Ms. Martin serves as Member of Mom Advisory Board at Lean Forward Media, LLC.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Last edited by sellstuff1; 01-16-2019 at 01:54 AM. Reason: shit won't auto imbed mp4s

The best part is he said her comment was insulting, and she assumed he said that because she assumed he was white, so she says "I would like to apologize, I thought you were white." And he replies with something like "It's insulting that you assumed my race had anything to do with my qualifications at all."

Then she was like "It's because they gave me the wrong information!"

Right.

"Here's the info on the person you'll be speaking with. His name is David Webb, and he's white. Now go get em!"

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain
    Areva D. Martin is a Harvard trained attorney and Managing Partner of Martin & Martin, LLP, in Los Angeles, one of Southern California's largest female owned law firms. A syndicated columnist, author and dynamic speaker, Ms. Martin is a recognized authority on women and careers and educating special needs children. She is a frequent guest speaker at community, professional and business seminars. She has been published in national and local print media. As a frequent guest on radio and television, she shares advice with millions. Amongst other corporate boards, She serves on a state-wide commission studying the impact of autism on the state of California. She has been honored by the City of Los Angeles and a myriad of other organizations for her work on behalf of women and children. As co-founder and President of Special Needs Network, Inc., she is actively involved in providing resources and services to underserved families raising children with disabilities. Ms. Martin serves as Member of Mom Advisory Board at Lean Forward Media, LLC.
    Look at all that white privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/g3JfbM0.mp4

Can someone help me with basic things on the forums please?

Last edited by sellstuff1; 01-16-2019 at 12:54 AM. Reason: shit won't auto imbed mp4s
    Stop being a noob and change the extension to .gif