Page 694 of 1658 FirstFirst ... 1945946446846926936946956967047447941194 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,940 of 16577

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Somewhere out there Androidpk is having a good cry.

Remember how after the Mueller flop Androidpk was convinced that SDNY was going to come through with charges against Trump? Well, about that...

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/17/polit...ing/index.html

Feds end investigation into Trump Org and hush money payments

CNN reported Friday that the Manhattan US Attorney's office had approached the end of its investigation of the Trump Organization and wasn't poised to charge any executives involved in the company's effort to reimburse Cohen for money he paid to silence one of the women.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post

Remember how after the Mueller flop Androidpk was convinced that SDNY was going to come through with charges against Trump? Well, about that...

Somewhere, someone's couch is getting saturated by a squatter's tears.

Poor little guy...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Somewhere, someone's couch is getting saturated by a squatter's tears.

Poor little guy...
    I think he is probably either in jail or dead. I just don't believe he has the ability to stay away from the pc.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I think he is probably either in jail or dead. I just don't believe he has the ability to stay away from the pc.
    I'm thinking something along those lines as well, or the person he was mooching off of finally had enough and kicked him out so he's living in a shelter with no computer access.

He's not the type of person to reflect on his shitty behavior and think "Yeah, maybe I am fucked up and need to change things." He would keep doubling and tripling down on shit on the PC forever if he had the chance.

Blog Entries

I'm thinking something along those lines as well, or the person he was mooching off of finally had enough and kicked him out so he's living in a shelter with no computer access.

He's not the type of person to reflect on his shitty behavior and think "Yeah, maybe I am fucked up and need to change things." He would keep doubling and tripling down on shit on the PC forever if he had the chance.
    Eh, I doubt you'd beable to keep him off a computer, even if he was a bum. He'd go to the library or mooch wifi off a starbucks. You can get a smart phone for like $30.

Blog Entries

He isn't lurking either.

Last Activity 04-25-2019 03:27 PM

The first 20 black congressmen were all Republicans, the first one taking office in 1879. The first black congressman that was a Democrat wasn't until 1935. Oh yeah, and Lincoln freed the slaves.

Democrats: So what?! That was in the past!

Slavery was abolish in 1865.

Democrats: OMG! We need slavery reparations for something that happened in the past!

Blog Entries

The vote to impeach Trump in the House got massively rekt.

We should start a pool on what happened to pk for when he eventually comes back acting even more stupid.

I got 10m silver that says he's in jail for not paying child support and/or lives under a bus stop bench.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

My bet is he simply has a new username and is waiting for a gotcha Donnie boy moment to return to posting here.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.