Page 735 of 1639 FirstFirst ... 2356356857257337347357367377457858351235 ... LastLast
Results 7,341 to 7,350 of 16389

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Lewandowski made the dem congressional hearing look exactly like the clown car it is. Between him and Kavanaugh, it's been a really strong 10 days for Trump.

The only thing I'm worried about right now is Iran. I can't decide if I'd rather see them blown back to the stone ages, or just ignored and let the other countries fuck them up. I am solidly in agreement with them getting an ass whooping though.
    I would prefer that we leave it to the other countries in the region to fuck them up. Now, if they attack a US flagged ship or facility, I would be all for pulling a Reagan on them.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

I thought for sure this was a fake news article, but apparently it's real!

This dude robs a bank wearing a "Day of the Dead" mask and the main story isn't that he committed armed robbery, it's that he was a big ol' meanie head for engaging in "cultural appropriation."

Bank robber wearing ‘Day of Dead’ mask may be charged with cultural appropriation
    An armed robber wearing a “Day of the Dead”-type mask, who held up a Wells Fargo Bank, may be charged with cultural appropriation, in addition to bank robbery.
    Look at this laughable line of the story:

Police and the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) are searching for the suspect, who is also wanted for bank robbery and assault.
    Police and the FBI are engaging in a manhunt to find this mean person who wore a mask he has no business wearing!!!!!!! Oh yeah, he's also wanted for bank robbery and assault.

Look at how a representative from Wells Fargo bank responded to this:

Wells Fargo values and promotes diversity and inclusion in all aspects of business at all levels. We do not tolerate racism, cultural appropriation or discrimination of any kind
    Nothing about the armed robbery or the assault, but goes on to talk about diversity, inclusion, and how they don't tolerate racism or cultural appropriation.

Look at how a police department spokesperson commented on this crime:

In this case, the suspect is sought for violating the rights of indigenous peoples, and for bank robbery.
    He's violating the rights of indigenous peoples!!!!!! Oh yeah and also for robbing a bank.

This is unreal even for 2019.

Blog Entries

Lewandowski made the dem congressional hearing look exactly like the clown car it is. Between him and Kavanaugh, it's been a really strong 10 days for Trump.

The only thing I'm worried about right now is Iran. I can't decide if I'd rather see them blown back to the stone ages, or just ignored and let the other countries fuck them up. I am solidly in agreement with them getting an ass whooping though.
    I honestly think this past weekend is the worst we have seen out of the MSM yet. It was very surreal to listen to the media cover another fake rape allegation. Then find out a couple days later that one of the worlds largest oil producers storage facilities had been blown up in an attack. Maybe I'm just putting too much weight on the importance of this attack in Saudi Arabia. I do know that this is the first time I have seen lines like this at the gas pump in a long time, luckily my place of work is only 2 miles away.

It really does bring into question what the world should do with bad actors like Iran. Not to say that most countries, current and past, haven't had their hand in questionable acts. But actions like blowing up a bunch of oil, seemingly without provocation, leaves everyone at the party looking at you with that "WTF?" glare.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 09-18-2019 at 03:22 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

4. Default

One of the biggest reasons Iran did it is the Saudis have been undercutting oil prices, to hurt Iran, for a decade.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I thought for sure this was a fake news article, but apparently it's real!

This dude robs a bank wearing a "Day of the Dead" mask and the main story isn't that he committed armed robbery, it's that he was a big ol' meanie head for engaging in "cultural appropriation."

Look at this laughable line of the story:

Police and the FBI are engaging in a manhunt to find this mean person who wore a mask he has no business wearing!!!!!!! Oh yeah, he's also wanted for bank robbery and assault.

Look at how a representative from Wells Fargo bank responded to this:

Nothing about the armed robbery or the assault, but goes on to talk about diversity, inclusion, and how they don't tolerate racism or cultural appropriation.

Look at how a police department spokesperson commented on this crime:

He's violating the rights of indigenous peoples!!!!!! Oh yeah and also for robbing a bank.

This is unreal even for 2019.
    Cultural appropriation isn't illegal. The writer of this article is a retard.
    Last edited by Gelston; 09-18-2019 at 08:43 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

6. Default

Trump made 15 million in campaign donations in a single night in SF. Should be a good predictor for what’s coming.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

Trump made 15 million in campaign donations in a single night in SF. Should be a good predictor for what’s coming.
    There are a lot of Conservatives with money in California. I have some friends that live in Northern California that own a farm, devout Trump supporters. They are just heavily outnumbered by idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Cultural appropriation isn't illegal. The writer of this article is a retard.
    It happened in California... are you sure it's not illegal?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    It happened in California... are you sure it's not illegal?
    Yes. As long as he had no plastic straws, I think his only crime is a federal one, for the bank robbery.
    Last edited by Gelston; 09-18-2019 at 09:26 AM.

I wish that was a real story.
    It's real in spirit.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible