Page 371 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 2713213613693703713723733814214718711371 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 16597

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    This is why we laugh at you. And we don't applaud after.

2. Default

And of course there's a tweet for this, as always..

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post

Interested to see how he reacts. His history suggests he plays it off well face to face and loses his shit when he's away from the ones who embarrassed him.

From Jim Acosta: Trump on laughter at UN during speech: “Oh it was great. Well that was meant to get some laughter, but it was great.”

My ass it was meant to get laughs.
    Last edited by cwolff; 09-25-2018 at 03:33 PM.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

5. Default

Aww, someone's mad because everyone's laughing at Trump.. predictable angry rep is predictable..

Aww, someone's mad because everyone's laughing at Trump
    Nobody's mad except you and other butthurt retards like you. You're trying to blow it up into something it isn't, much like you do with everything else, only other retards who are just as retarded as you are buying it, because you're retarded, and that hurts your feelings.

predictable angry rep is predictable..
    Like always, you're wrong.

And before you chalk it up to "I'm so clever I used reverse psychology on Methais!" I already repped you recently and there's no way that's back up yet.

My rep is also never angry. It's always laughing at you though.

Because you're stupid.

It's also funny that you still get triggered over rep.

Because you're dumb.

Last edited by Methais; 09-25-2018 at 03:46 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Then he rolled with it like a good sport and they applauded.

When I first read the headlines most were making it sound like it went like this instead:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX0XDHF3M60
    Going by the very unbiased media I was reading they were all making it sound like everyone was laughing hysterically at Trump's dumb comments, but actually watching the video it looks more like it's because he paused for a moment and it was just an awkward pause prompting some laughter, then he said "It's so true" and they laughed and clapped.

In other words the news was making it sound like they were mocking him whereas in the video it doesn't sound that way at all. But I'm assuming Androidpk now has his news fed to him directly through an IV via MSNBC.

8. Default

I didn't say you did, Methais, and laughing over an absurd rep comment left by a thin skinned Trump supporter is not me being triggered. Not everything is about you.

I didn't say you did, Methais, and laughing over an absurd rep comment left by a thin skinned Trump supporter is not me being triggered. Not everything is about you.
    That must be why you felt the need to bring rep into the conversation when rep wasn't part of the conversation. And also why you've been hung up on rep for about a year now in general.

Last edited by Methais; 09-25-2018 at 05:55 PM.

10. Default

Quit trying to inject yourself into everything I say. I need to have a conversation with someone regarding rep before I can bring up an absurd comment I received? You're fucking stupid beyond all hell. Go huff some more of your farts why don't you.