Page 718 of 1659 FirstFirst ... 2186186687087167177187197207287688181218 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,180 of 16590

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I'd love for both sides to boycott Bill Maher. He is a fucking trash human and I'd like to see him off the air.
    I have always kind of wondered how Maher ever built up his fame. I know he started off as a "comedian" that was pretty much not funny. It's pretty tough to pull off the intellectual comedy bit and he was terrible at it. I can only think of 2 or 3 comedians that were able to do so. George Carlin, Eddie Izzard and Bill Hicks are the only ones that really come to mind.

It's terrible to watch him debate anyone, as soon as he starts to lose he goes into "comedy" mode. His interview with Bannon completely exposes Maher for the hack he is.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 08-19-2019 at 05:04 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

I'd love for both sides to boycott Bill Maher. He is a fucking trash human and I'd like to see him off the air.
    I've always thought he was an arrogant prick.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    I've always thought he was an arrogant prick.
    Agreed, he comes off as a NY snob that's never stepped outside his bubble.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

A rare PC consensus on something? Who knew Bill Maher is what would bring us together.

Blog Entries

Time4fun's Masters is worthless in Hungary now!!!!
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Time4fun's Masters is worthless in Hungary now!!!!
    Racist.

Bernie Sanders Arrives In Hong Kong To Lecture Protesters On How Good They Have It Under Communism

HONG KONG—As soon as Bernie Sanders heard about the democratic protesters in Hong Kong, he knew something had to be done. The U.S. senator quickly chartered a flight to Hong Kong in order to throw himself into the fray.

Sanders bravely stood in the middle of the conflict between police and protesters, shouting at the "ungrateful little dissenters" that they don't know how good they have it under a Communist regime.

"Remember, you could have it a lot worse---you could be in America!" Sanders bellowed as police officers for the totalitarian regime beat protesters in the background. "Hey, you! You on the floor there! You're not looking very appreciative of living in one of the greatest Communist countries on earth!" Sanders continued his long-winded rant about the need for the government to own the means of production, how great breadlines are, and how bad things are in capitalist America as protesters got dragged away by police to be disappeared.

"Just think---in America, we have to pick between 14 different types of deodorant!" he said, his fingers flopping around like limp sausages.

According to sources, Beto O'Rourke is planning on joining Sanders to inform Chinese citizens how lucky they are that they don't live in a racist country like America.

Blog Entries

It is hilarious how many people still don't know what BabylonBee is.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

It is hilarious how many people still don't know what BabylonBee is.
    To be fair the real news is so absurd these days that the Babylon Bee comes off as a legit news source.