Page 325 of 1664 FirstFirst ... 2252753153233243253263273353754258251325 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 16635

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    This is too good. I can't wait for the heads to explode when we have black James Bond.
    Why would heads explode? Idris Elba is fucking awesome.

The only blow back I've seen lately concerning actors in certain roles has been from the trans community. Some of them have a point, some of them take things too far. But this is the world we live in now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post

The only blow back I've seen lately concerning actors in certain roles has been from the trans community. Some of them have a point, some of them take things too far. But this is the world we live in now.
    You mean how they said the chick to play batwoman wasn't gay enough?

Plus, I think it is pretty damn well established that James Bond and OO7 are code names.
    Last edited by Gelston; 08-14-2018 at 05:34 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post

It's pretty hilarious cwolff thinks "heads will explode" because of a black James Bond when SJWs such as himself very recently made a straight female actor quit her role as a trans person because clearly that role should have gone to a trans person.

Not to mention very recently they gave shit to a lesbian actress for playing the role of a lesbian Bat Woman because she identifies as "gender fluid" which apparently isn't "gay enough" for them.

But do go on and continue virtue signaling, cwolff, while you ignore the blatant sexist and homophobic shit your side does.

Blog Entries

This is too good. I can't wait for the heads to explode when we have black James Bond.
    Back to race pimping I see.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    People donating almost half a million dollars to Peter Strzok's GoFundMe page in 24 hours.

Being a leader in the Trump Derangement Syndrome movement certainly pays.
    Support for FBI Veteran Pete Strzok
    $100 donated 4 minutes ago

Thanks for highlighting this. I just gave 100$.

Thanks for proving the old adage about a fool and his money.

Did you leave a not when you donated saying how he's an old white man and you can't wait for him to die?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-14-2018 at 05:38 PM.

It's pretty hilarious cwolff thinks "heads will explode" because of a black James Bond when SJWs such as himself very recently made a straight female actor quit her role as a trans person because clearly that role should have gone to a trans person.

Not to mention very recently they gave shit to a lesbian actress for playing the role of a lesbian Bat Woman because she identifies as "gender fluid" which apparently isn't "gay enough" for them.

But do go on and continue virtue signaling, cwolff, while you ignore the blatant sexist and homophobic shit your side does.
    Tg (spluttering): whatabout….buh buh but WHATABOUT!! Don't blame me because WHATBOUT did it!

Blog Entries

You would have been better off donating that to a worthy cause but you really don't care about the needy.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Tg (spluttering): whatabout….buh buh but WHATABOUT!! Don't blame me because WHATBOUT did it!
    So not gonna hold your side accountable for the shit you supposedly care so much about huh?

So not gonna hold your side accountable for the shit you supposedly care so much about huh?
    There you go with that "your side" v. "my side" bullshit again. This is why you can't help but defend the indefensible Donald trump. You are emotionally invested into him because you claim him as a member of your tribe. You are psychologically wired to fall right into the middle of a pack for safety and you'll lash out at those who make you feel threatened. I am a democrat now though I have no need to knee jerk defend every and all issues you paint with a liberal brush.

You go ahead and keep thinking of the things that you believe I should defend. Develop your profile of me, make a list, publish that list here and I'll look for anything that catches my eye. If it's something in which I'm interested I'll post a defense for you to nitpick