Page 1637 of 1666 FirstFirst ... 6371137153715871627163516361637163816391647 ... LastLast
Results 16,361 to 16,370 of 16654

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Last edited by Methais; 03-21-2024 at 10:18 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Exactly why this country needs a violent uprising of rational people.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Google claims they just get definitions from third party sources and doesn't create definition entries.

They claim this definition is from Oxford, and yet if you go to Oxford's online dictionary they show this:

bloodbath has developed meanings and uses in subjects including
    pharmacology (1830s)
    sport (1950s)
    finance (1960s)
    But strangely enough, Google doesn't show the definitions for those uses.

Blog Entries

The records department of the ministry of truth is working overtime, again.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Different search results showing the contrast of a word definition from two different sources, end of the world ensues!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Different search results showing the contrast of a word definition from two different sources, end of the world ensues!!!
    They changed their search results so instead of showing all definitions of the word "bloodbath", it literally just shows one definition of the word "bloodbath", just coincidentally the one definition Joe Biden, Democrats, and all of leftist media says is the definition Trump meant.

Just curious, Seran, do your overlords shit directly into your mouth? Or do you ask them to shit on a salad so you have some crunch with the shit you eat daily?

7. Default

The violence needs to start with people like you first.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    They changed their search results so instead of showing all definitions of the word "bloodbath", it literally just shows one definition of the word "bloodbath", just coincidentally the one definition Joe Biden, Democrats, and all of leftist media says is the definition Trump meant.

Just curious, Seran, do your overlords shit directly into your mouth? Or do you ask them to shit on a salad so you have some crunch with the shit you eat daily?
    As if Seran has the brain power to process any of that.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

snowflake

: a flake or crystal of snow
    : any of a genus (Leucojum) of Old World bulbous plants of the amaryllis family
    especially : one (L. vernum) resembling the snowdrop
    informal + usually disparaging
    a
    : someone regarded or treated as unique or special
    b
    : someone who is overly sensitive
    c
    : Seran
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 03-21-2024 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post

The tin foil hat conspiracies, and invocation of violence over made up social issues is all that Conservatives have going for the party. When Biden is reelected, you'll need to do some serious soul searching on supporting candidates who focus on running the country. Snowflakes.