Page 787 of 1640 FirstFirst ... 2876877377777857867877887897978378871287 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,870 of 16400

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

While Hunter Biden was fucking his recently dead brother's wife he was fucking a 28 year old and got her pregnant and has refused to say it's his kid.

Meanwhile Trump Jr. sneezes and the media loses their mind over it.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-21-2019 at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    While Hunter Biden was fucking his recently dead brother's wife he was fucking a 28 year old and got her pregnant and has refused to say it's his kid.

Meanwhile Trump Jr. sneezes and the media loses their mind over it.
    Did you not read that Trump Jr. tweet though!?!?!????!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!

Plus, he's not getting indicted by the end of the year.. putting an extra $170 in my pocket.

Fucking Shaft.... so distraught over the 2016 election that he lost the ability to make a proper bet.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Did you not read that Trump Jr. tweet though!?!?!????!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!

Plus, he's not getting indicted by the end of the year.. putting an extra $170 in my pocket.

Fucking Shaft.... so distraught over the 2016 election that he lost the ability to make a proper bet.
    Did he ever put up the money? Or is he gonna show up in like a year like "I don't remember making a bet!"?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

4. Default

http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

5. Default

http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Did he ever put up the money? Or is he gonna show up in like a year like "I don't remember making a bet!"?
    He sent Ardwen $170 and I sent Ardwen $100
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    He sent Ardwen $170 and I sent Ardwen $100
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

The California supreme court struck down the state law which would have required presidential candidates to release 5 years of tax returns if they wanted their name to appear on the primary ballot.

California Democrats suck so much that even the liberal California supreme court can't stand their shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    The California supreme court struck down the state law which would have required presidential candidates to release 5 years of tax returns if they wanted their name to appear on the primary ballot.

California Democrats suck so much that even the liberal California supreme court can't stand their shit.
    I'm still not tired of winning yet.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME