Page 1311 of 1661 FirstFirst ... 31181112111261130113091310131113121313132113611411 ... LastLast
Results 13,101 to 13,110 of 16604

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Anything can be entered into the congressional record son, that doesn't grant any credibility, simply because Chuck Grassley had a meltdown trying to get the so called Hunter Biden laptop entered into congressional record. Nor did his pontificating over the issue make it any more credible. The amount of mouth breathing on the Republican side over a laptop produced by a State Department registered Russian diplomatic operative is shocking.
    What's abstinence and how are Republicans trying to block it?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

2. Default

Kind of not surprising that searches for Hunter Biden and Prostitutes links to Iranian news agencies, The Daily Wire, New York Post and Washington Times. The so called 'forensics expert' Kostantinos Dimitrelos posted his breakdown of everything on AmericanFaith.com, Washington Examiner, Liberty Beacon, etc. etc., the only non-fact checking organizations willing to post this fake drivel.
    You just bounce around on shit trolling, but lets confirm - even after all the left wing media reversed their opinion on the HB laptop and all it's damning evidence, you think it's fake?
    You don't think a gun belonging to HB ended up in a trash can?
    You don't think he interviewed and said he was essentially eating anything that looked like crack out of the carpet?
    You think Iran created it?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So a couple of Russian pranksters called Stephen King pretending to be the president of Ukraine. The "president" said they have a national hero in Ukraine who "accidentally" committed some war crimes against Jews during WW2 (like holy shit, how can anyone NOT put 2 and 2 together at that point) and King went on to say this man is a hero and downplayed his role in murdering Jews during WW2 by saying that Washington owned slaves so everyone has "character flaws" so it's okay.

Remember this is the same man who called Trump evil, but murdering Jews during WW2? Just a character flaw.
    To be fair.. Stephen King is likely insane.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    You just bounce around on shit trolling, but lets confirm - even after all the left wing media reversed their opinion on the HB laptop and all it's damning evidence, you think it's fake?
    You don't think he interviewed and said he was essentially eating anything that looked like crack out of the carpet?
    Seran is a mouth breathing retard who will believe anything that the alt-left media tells him to believe... regardless of facts or evidence.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So a couple of Russian pranksters called Stephen King pretending to be the president of Ukraine. The "president" said they have a national hero in Ukraine who "accidentally" committed some war crimes against Jews during WW2 (like holy shit, how can anyone NOT put 2 and 2 together at that point) and King went on to say this man is a hero and downplayed his role in murdering Jews during WW2 by saying that Washington owned slaves so everyone has "character flaws" so it's okay.

Remember this is the same man who called Trump evil, but murdering Jews during WW2? Just a character flaw.
    I don't know what the most fucked up thing about your post is.

That someone willingly deceives someone else and you blame the victim?

That someone uses lies about the holocaust in a fraudulent attempt to defame another person?

That a couple of Russian douche bags fuck with one of America's greatest literary talents and you take the side of the Russian douche bags?

That the only reason you would even consider any of this acceptable is because someone stated their opinion about a total fucking loser like Trump?

Its not a good look bro.

Blog Entries

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND BACK ENTERS THE RING!
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND BACK ENTERS THE RING!
    JR is ready to start rabbling on and saying "slobberknocker"
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I think you're not a professional and neither am I, so when he gets brought up on charges related to these supposed actions, we'll see how legitimate they are. Since you're all so fond of defending the piss poor actions of individuals, your sliding scale of accountability only counting if someone is in jail also applies to others.

I don't know what the most fucked up thing about your post is.

That someone willingly deceives someone else and you blame the victim?

That someone uses lies about the holocaust in a fraudulent attempt to defame another person?

That a couple of Russian douche bags fuck with one of America's greatest literary talents and you take the side of the Russian douche bags?

That the only reason you would even consider any of this acceptable is because someone stated their opinion about a total fucking loser like Trump?

Its not a good look bro.
    You have a lot of ground to make up if you’re trying to get your title back. Seran has set a new low for IQ levels and retardedness, surpassing even you, which was previously thought to be impossible.

He’s even been leaving time4fun in the dust. It’s time to dust off your keyboard and reclaim what was once yours.

Resist white supremacy.
    Last edited by Methais; 07-20-2022 at 10:52 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Since you're all so fond of defending the piss poor actions of individuals, your sliding scale of accountability only counting if someone is in jail also applies to others.
    You literally defend everything Biden does no matter how stupid and harmful it is, and you’ve been working overtime trying to defend Hunter and saying everything about him is fake, despite there literally being videos of it all.

Exhibit A:

Kind of not surprising that searches for Hunter Biden and Prostitutes links to Iranian news agencies, The Daily Wire, New York Post and Washington Times. The so called 'forensics expert' Kostantinos Dimitrelos posted his breakdown of everything on AmericanFaith.com, Washington Examiner, Liberty Beacon, etc. etc., the only non-fact checking organizations willing to post this fake drivel.
    Was the FBI lying when they said the laptop is real?
    Last edited by Methais; 07-20-2022 at 10:59 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible