Page 598 of 1640 FirstFirst ... 9849854858859659759859960060864869810981598 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,980 of 16400

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    The French government is using an anti-terror group as riot control.
    Yeah shit is getting pretty crazy now. I read that Macron has authorized the military to shoot protesters if needed, not sure if that was a real thing though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Yeah shit is getting pretty crazy now. I read that Macron has authorized the military to shoot protesters if needed, not sure if that was a real thing though.
    “They will have different means for action faced with all types of threats,” he continued. “That can go as far as opening fire.”
    I get it, I really do. A group is going through your cities and burning their way through. That shouldn't be tolerated but they have legitimate grievances. Instead of attempting to meet those grievances and figuring the best political situation, we're at this stage. It never should have gone this far.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I get it, I really do. A group is going through your cities and burning their way through. That shouldn't be tolerated but they have legitimate grievances. Instead of attempting to meet those grievances and figuring the best political situation, we're at this stage. It never should have gone this far.
    Yeah haven't they been rioting for like 6 months now? I understand you want to put an end to riots but this reminds me of the Occupy Wall Street (and every other city) bullshit. You ignore the problem for too long and let the crazies take over then it just makes it that much more difficult to put an end to it.

Also unlike the OWS group whose demands were just completely outrageous and no one single person or group could have gave into their demands even if they wanted to, the shit complaints going on in France were almost entirely of his doing. He just figured he could keep taxing the shit out of the middle class and they would continue to put up with it.

Last edited by Methais; 03-23-2019 at 01:40 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Mueller report recommends Trump’s removal from WWE Hall of Fame

Although the long-awaited report submitted yesterday by Special Counsel Robert Mueller calls for no new criminal indictments, a leaked section of the report reveals the conclusion that “Mr. Trump is categorically unfit for inclusion in the WWE Hall of Fame and should be impeached from it immediately.”

While the still-confidential report is largely focused on whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russian agents leading up to the 2016 presidential election, Mueller spent several weeks looking into Trump’s dubious inclusion in the pantheon of sports-entertainment greats.

Robert Mueller (right) says the WWE Hall of Fame is “a prestigious honour not befitting a dotard like Mr. Trump.”

The leaked pages of the Mueller report include the following conclusions:

- Trump has not passed the most basic requirement for inclusion in the Hall of Fame: the ability to properly sell a Stone Cold Stunner

- Trump colluded with WWE writers prior to the 2007 head-shaving of the McMahon family patriarch in a “rigged Vince hunt”

- Trump’s 2009 purchase of Monday Night Raw, and quick re-sale to Vince McMahon at an inflated price, amounted to criminal extortion

- Trump’s declaration of Rusev Day as a national holiday suggests he is a Russian agent

- Trump’s 2007 WWE match against Rosie O’Donnell was “a national embarrassment”

A WWE spokesperson issued a statement that Trump will not be removed from the Hall of Fame, primarily because “the WWE Hall of Fame is not a real place anyway.”

https://www.kayfabenews.com/mueller-...50FGmXEcE4Z_rE

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Now that's something I agree with in the Mueller report. That Hall of Fame is for Legends, damn it!

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Mueller report recommends Trump’s removal from WWE Hall of Fame

Although the long-awaited report submitted yesterday by Special Counsel Robert Mueller calls for no new criminal indictments, a leaked section of the report reveals the conclusion that “Mr. Trump is categorically unfit for inclusion in the WWE Hall of Fame and should be impeached from it immediately.”

While the still-confidential report is largely focused on whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russian agents leading up to the 2016 presidential election, Mueller spent several weeks looking into Trump’s dubious inclusion in the pantheon of sports-entertainment greats.

Robert Mueller (right) says the WWE Hall of Fame is “a prestigious honour not befitting a dotard like Mr. Trump.”

The leaked pages of the Mueller report include the following conclusions:

- Trump has not passed the most basic requirement for inclusion in the Hall of Fame: the ability to properly sell a Stone Cold Stunner

- Trump colluded with WWE writers prior to the 2007 head-shaving of the McMahon family patriarch in a “rigged Vince hunt”

- Trump’s 2009 purchase of Monday Night Raw, and quick re-sale to Vince McMahon at an inflated price, amounted to criminal extortion

- Trump’s declaration of Rusev Day as a national holiday suggests he is a Russian agent

- Trump’s 2007 WWE match against Rosie O’Donnell was “a national embarrassment”

A WWE spokesperson issued a statement that Trump will not be removed from the Hall of Fame, primarily because “the WWE Hall of Fame is not a real place anyway.”

https://www.kayfabenews.com/mueller-...50FGmXEcE4Z_rE

It's sad that I actually thought this could be true after just reading the headline.

Last edited by Methais; 03-23-2019 at 02:19 PM.

I didn't know cwolff drove a minivan.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-23-2019 at 03:54 PM.

Watching people on Twitter insist that since Trump hasn't been tweeting much since the Mueller investigation ended proves that Trump has read the report and there's bad news in it for him.

These people really just can't accept reality. So many confused Androidpks in the world.