Page 333 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 2332833233313323333343353433834338331333 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 16701

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    So the GS Rainbow jihadis went into full swing today? I'm shocked I tell you, shocked!
    cwolff apparently gets all of his “facts” from LNet.

I like how Maliku trashing on you is supposed to mean something, as if he doesn't trash on pretty much everyone.

That's like cwolff calling you racist. Both do it to pretty much everyone, except one of them is being serious about it and the other isn't.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

3. Default

LOL Duncan Hunter- the second sitting Congressperson to endorse candidate Donald Trump- was indicted on felony campaign finance violations and wire fraud today. The first sitting Congressperson to endorse Donald Trump was, of course, recently indicted on insider trading.

LOL Duncan Hunter- the second sitting Congressperson to endorse candidate Donald Trump- was indicted on felony campaign finance violations and wire fraud today. The first sitting Congressperson to endorse Donald Trump was, of course, recently indicted on insider trading.
    That is like SO funny!!! LOL!!!!

Watching Fox and they're gaga over the "longest bull market in history" which started back in 2009. I don't have a crystal ball but am willing to bet they ignore the years from 2009-2017.

Interesting takeaways: two WH associates were landed in legal hot water (nice phrasing "were landed" as if they had no agency over the direction their lives have taken), reporter noted that things which could stall the bull market possibly are a strong dollar, trade wars and the fed raising interest rates too soon to which the anchor responded that trump has been talking about the fed so he's aware of the problem.
    Last edited by cwolff; 08-22-2018 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Watching Fox and they're gaga over the "longest bull market in history" which started back in 2009. I don't have a crystal ball but am willing to bet they ignore the years from 2009-2017.

Interesting takeaways: two WH associates were landed in legal hot water (nice phrasing "were landed" as if they had no agency over the direction their lives have taken), reporter noted that things which could stall the bull market possibly are a strong dollar, trade wars and the fed raising interest rates too soon to which the anchor responded that trump has been talking about the fed so he's aware of the problem.
    cry more noob rogues are fine l2p
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post

Don't you have more girls being murdered by illegal aliens to laugh at?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Don't you have more girls being murdered by illegal aliens to laugh at?

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I used to look at shit like this and say "No way that's real, has to be photoshopped."

Now with the way Democrats openly throw American citizens under the bus in favor of illegal aliens I sadly can no longer rely on this being fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I used to look at shit like this and say "No way that's real, has to be photoshopped."

Now with the way Democrats openly throw American citizens under the bus in favor of illegal aliens I sadly can no longer rely on this being fake.