Page 902 of 1639 FirstFirst ... 40280285289290090190290390491295210021402 ... LastLast
Results 9,011 to 9,020 of 16389

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    The US is far from perfect, but I think if the US did even half the shit China did in regards to covering up this virus the entire world would be giving us shit nonstop until the pandemic was over and even for years afterwards. But with China we are still in the middle of the pandemic and most people are like "Well whatcha gonna do? EVERY country does this shit."

And a big part of that I think is because of this nonsense that it's somehow racist to remind people where this shit started.
    I live abroad, and I can 100% guarantee America gets shit on non-stop for everything.
    I’m not defending how China handled it. But to say it was unleashed by the Chinese govt? I don’t agree.
    Last edited by Solkern; 08-03-2020 at 01:06 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    But to say it was unleashed by the Chinese govt? I don’t agree.
    It's a political statement though, not a racial one.

It's a political statement though, not a racial one.
    When did I bring race into this? It has nothing to do with race.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Meh, no it wasn’t. The Chinese govt played no/small role in unleashing it, either on purpose or on accident, imo
    By the time anyone was really aware of the full extent, 5m+ already left Wuhan for Chinese New Year.
    Did the virus come from a communist country? Yup. Unleashed by the Chinese govt? Meh, poor choice of words.
    If you are talking about trying to cover it up, every country tries to cover shit up.
    Let me try again in a way where you can't parse every syllable...is China responsible for the plague that's happening worldwide right now?
    Last edited by Methais; 08-03-2020 at 01:40 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I didn't know Backlash had a kid. Spitting fucking image right down to the scarf.

You learn something new every day.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-03-2020 at 01:42 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

It has nothing to do with race.
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

I didn't know Backlash had a kid. Spitting fucking image right down to the scarf.

You learn something new every day.
    That is one of the funniest things I have seen in a while. Holy shit.

I like to think he's being ironic, but he looks like the exact type of person to wear this shirt unironically.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Let me try again in a way where you can't parse every syllable...is China responsible for the plague that's happening worldwide right now?
    Yes and no. That’s like saying is The Republic of Congo responsible for Ebola? Simply originating from a country does that mean that country is responsible for it especially when it deals with wildlife.

Going back is China responsible for this pandemic? I believe they are partly to blame. They could have taken measures to control the outbreak better. But based on reports, this was spreading out of China before they even knew about it. Also there hasn’t been any hard evidence that it originated in that food market.
    Last edited by Solkern; 08-03-2020 at 02:36 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later:

Exactly.
    I’m referring strictly to “unleashed by the govt” and my words have nothing to do with race, not anyone else.
    Last edited by Solkern; 08-03-2020 at 02:33 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later:

I’m referring strictly to “unleashed by the govt” and my words have nothing to do with race, not anyone else.
    Nice save. I'm sure FlayedAngel appreciates the back peddle.