Page 432 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 3323824224304314324334344424825329321432 ... LastLast
Results 4,311 to 4,320 of 16727

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Please tell me you weren't dumb enough to actually go looking to see if this was true? Because I could have saved you some time and told you about it myself, as I've been fapping to it for months now.
    Interesting.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Please tell me you weren't dumb enough to actually go looking to see if this was true?
    No, but you probably did.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Republicans were looking to approve 18 more of Trump's judicial nominees today but they decided not to vote on them because of Flakes threat to vote no on all of them.
    Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) said on Thursday that a bill to protect special counsel Robert Mueller from getting fired should get a vote on the Senate floor.

“It’s legitimate that the bill be brought up,” he said. “It would satisfy me if it became law because I voted for it.”

4. Default

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) said on Thursday that a bill to protect special counsel Robert Mueller from getting fired should get a vote on the Senate floor.

“It’s legitimate that the bill be brought up,” he said. “It would satisfy me if it became law because I voted for it.”
    Make no mistake- they're working in tandem on this. McConnell is blocking the bill so he can be the bad guy, and so he can free up 2020 Senators who are worried about re-election to express moral support without forcing anyone to make a vote that could get them primary'd out.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    Tomorrow, 11/16, got a feeling Mueller is going to dish out some indictments with one of them having Trump somewhere in their name. I agree with Senate leader Mcconnell running interference for the President, there’s too many snakes in this nest.
    Junior

Junior
    Theft theft

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

9. Default

Judge Grants CNN’s Motion to Restore Jim Acosta’s White House Press Pass.

Suck it, Trump

And before any Trumptards cry about activist liberal judges just know this judge was appointed by Trump.
    Last edited by Androidpk; 11-16-2018 at 10:31 AM.

Judge Grants CNN’s Motion to Restore Jim Acosta’s White House Press Pass.

Suck it, Trump
    You're retarded.