Page 993 of 1659 FirstFirst ... 4938939439839919929939949951003104310931493 ... LastLast
Results 9,921 to 9,930 of 16584

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Why don't you quit being a lazy creepy fuck and look it up yourself? Yeesh.
    Well...no, because it's already a known thing on here anyway. It's just funny how you squirm when you try to deflect instead of just admitting that you're a liar.

Not to mention, some people around here like to go back and scrub posts. I don't know if you're one of them or not, but I'm not going to waste my time finding out.

Besides, 90% of my posts are made when I was drunk so who knows what you'll find.
    Are you posturing yourself to blame your habitual lying on booze for when you eventually run out of excuses for your story about owning/leasing/managing/working at a restaurant? Though I suppose "I lied, but hey I was drunk." would be slightly more respectable.

The end result is one of two things:

- You're just a huge liar

or

- You actually did own a restaurant (doubt), and are the biggest hypocrite in the universe with your post about business owners basically being slave drivers.

I'm gonna go with option 1.

Was it the booze that made you make up a story about owning a restaurant? It's ok if so. That's the first step to recovery.

Last edited by Methais; 02-19-2021 at 05:02 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Why don't you quit being a lazy creepy fuck and look it up yourself? Yeesh.

Besides, 90% of my posts are made when I was drunk so who knows what you'll find.
    "IT'S NOT MY FAULT I LIE ON THESE FORUMS! THE ALCOHOL MADE ME DO IT! I'M THE VICTIM HERE! ALCOHOLISM IS A DISEASE!!!"

What a complete fucking loser....
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I mean...wouldn't a good father send his family somewhere warm with running water and electricity if he's able to?

You really are a moron. "His family should have stayed and froze!!! This is how much I hate Republicans!!!111"

You Democrats have now officially made a much bigger deal over Cruz spending less than 24 hours in Cancun than you have about Cuomo literally murdering thousands of elderly people than laughing about it on national "news" with his brother.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 02-19-2021 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    But this fucking douchebag left the family dog at home in their house without electricity for what was originally intended to be a 5 day trip.
    There was a security guard watching the dog. What did you want him to do? FIND electricity to bring to his home? You do know how electricity works right?

Christ people are being so fucking dumb about this Ted Cruz thing.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 02-19-2021 at 07:11 PM.

Hahahaaaaaaa

Fuck that guy.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    There was a security guard watching the dog. What did you want him to do? FIND electricity to bring to his home? You do know how electricity works right?

Christ people are being so fucking dumb about this Ted Cruz thing.
    It's literally a non-story.. except to the brainless fools who actually buy into the manufactured outrage.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Democrats have now normalized blaming politicians for not “proofing” every building before a natural disaster hits. Can’t wait for the next natural disaster to hit a blue state so I can blame every Democrat for it and watch as Back and company lack all self awareness and tell me I’m stupid and that they have no control over natural disasters.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Democrats have now normalized blaming politicians for not “proofing” every building before a natural disaster hits. Can’t wait for the next natural disaster to hit a blue state so I can blame every Democrat for it and watch as Back and company lack all self awareness and tell me I’m stupid and that they have no control over natural disasters.
    cAlIfOrNiA iS oN fIrE bEcAuSe Of TrUmP!!!!!!!!!
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Funny how AOC has done more for Texas during this winter storm, than Texas’s own elected officials.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution