Page 888 of 1661 FirstFirst ... 3887888388788868878888898908989389881388 ... LastLast
Results 8,871 to 8,880 of 16605

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Honestly wasn't sure if this fit the laugh thread, the facepalm thread, the frown thread or what because it fits all three but here we go:

I thought this was a joke at first but it's true, they removed this emote from the game, although the developers of the game didn't say why it was removed but let's get real, it's for the "reasons" depicted in the picture.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-10-2020 at 11:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Honestly wasn't sure if this fit the laugh thread, the facepalm thread, the frown thread or what because it fits all three but here we go:

I thought this was a joke at first but it's true, they removed this emote from the game, although the developers of the game didn't say why it was removed but let's get real, it's for the "reasons" depicted in the picture.
    How do people still exist who don't know this whole thing was 4Chan trolling and people took the bait?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    How do people still exist who don't know this whole thing was 4Chan trolling and people took the bait?
    Because people are generally stupid in this world.

Not time4fun level... but still stupid.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Because people are generally stupid in this world.
    Anything people believe long enough becomes true for them, irregardless of any any objective truth.
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FlayedAngel View Post
    Anything people believe long enough becomes true for them, irregardless of any any objective truth.
    Irregardless isn't a word.
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Irregardless, I wouldn't recommend using the ok hand symbol in front of anybody who isn't white. Just file it under hand gestures that are only appropriate at a clan rally.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Irregardless, I wouldn't recommend using the ok hand symbol in front of anybody who isn't white. Just file it under hand gestures that are only appropriate at a clan rally.
    I'll never understand why the left is so willing to allow white supremacists to just have whatever they want.

It's like there isn't nearly enough racism in the US to match their rhetoric so they're like "Everything and everyone is racist!" so they can find plenty of examples to be offended by.

Like that one dumb bitch Samantha Bee couldn't find examples of actual white supremacists so she attacked white school children as Nazis by claiming they had "Nazi haircuts."
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-11-2020 at 06:58 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Lol fuck that noise. People claiming the ok hand signal is racist are a huge part of the problem, not to mention they've all been trolled by fucking 4chan of all people.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Lol fuck that noise. People claiming the ok hand signal is racist are a huge part of the problem, not to mention they've all been trolled by fucking 4chan of all people.
    I’m just waiting for the day they deem drinking water to be racist because white supremacists drink water.

Blog Entries

We're not that far removed from segregated water fountains. Jim Crow laws alone set black people back generations. Racism still exists in this country. I just feel like people are focusing on the wrong things to combat it.