Page 791 of 1659 FirstFirst ... 2916917417817897907917927938018418911291 ... LastLast
Results 7,901 to 7,910 of 16584

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

"Journalist's" tweet/article before Trump's day had even gotten started:

How is Trump spending Thanksgiving? Tweeting, golfing and more
    Yeah, turns out Trump surprised troops in Afghanistan by visiting them for Thanksgiving.

Can't possibly imagine why no one except Back and Seran takes the news seriously anymore.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-29-2019 at 01:26 AM.

Blog Entries

No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I think that's why Trump does these things, to show just how crazy the media and the left have become. And to be honest it worked wonders for me. I always knew MSNBC and CNN and the rest of them were left, but Trump really opened my eyes to just how left and hateful they are. That's what I'm thankful for on this greatest of all holidays.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Back, fill this out and repost here so we can all understand what's going on with you. You're welcome.

Last edited by Wrathbringer; 11-29-2019 at 10:38 AM.

No need to confirm it, we already know you and idiots like you are a bunch of NPCs who operate only on whatever programming the media has for you at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Back, fill this out and repost here so we can all understand what's going on with you. You're welcome.

This is correct.
    Last edited by Methais; 11-29-2019 at 01:57 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Remember how the media had the conniption fit to end all conniption fits when Trump tweeted that Rocky photo?

Remember how the media topped that by mocking Trump for spending Thanksgiving day tweeting and golfing?

Remember how the media had hardly anything at all to say about Trump spending Thanksgiving dishing out food to soldiers in Afghanistan and eating with them?

Yeah, the fake news is indeed the enemy of the people.

Had Obama engaged in sending out memes and jokes like Trump does the news would have talked about how "cool" and "hip" he was for appealing to a younger generation. Reporters would have sucked his dick for being so awesome. I don't mean figuratively, I mean they literally would have asked him if they could suck his black scholong on national TV.

The media would probably faint at all of the jerking off they would have done if Obama visited the troops and actually dished out food and sat down to eat with them. But "Orange Man Bad!" or something so it barely cracks the news.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-29-2019 at 09:51 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Remember how the media had the conniption fit to end all conniption fits when Trump tweeted that Rocky photo?

Remember how the media topped that by mocking Trump for spending Thanksgiving day tweeting and golfing?

Remember how the media had hardly anything at all to say about Trump spending Thanksgiving dishing out food to soldiers in Afghanistan and eating with them?

Yeah, the fake news is indeed the enemy of the people.

Had Obama engaged in sending out memes and jokes like Trump does the news would have talked about how "cool" and "hip" he was for appealing to a younger generation. Reporters would have sucked his dick for being so awesome. I don't mean figuratively, I mean they literally would have asked him if they could suck his black scholong on national TV.

The media would probably faint at all of the jerking off they would have done if Obama visited the troops and actually dished out food and sat down to eat with them. But "Orange Man Bad!" or something so it barely cracks the news.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Blog Entries

No, no one remembers that because you made most of it up in your head. Like usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post
    No, no one remembers that because you made most of it up in your head. Like usual.
    Which parts were made up and which parts weren't? Please clarify.

And quit fucking posting without dachshunds, you heartless monster.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.