Page 1672 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 6721172157216221662167016711672
Results 16,711 to 16,715 of 16715

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    So let's recap. Illegal immigrants don't come here for benefits they're ineligible for, they're here to work the jobs that employers desperately need them to work as independent contractors. Surprisingly enough, so they can support themselves and their families. Despite the Conservative populist message, immigrants are good for the economy and are less a drain than your average southerner living in a bayou trailer park.
    lol @ you implying that anyone at all, even illegals, are less of a drain than you and your lifelong chronically unemployed welfare queen status.

An illegal alien who has a job is automatically less of a drain on society than you are. Even if they're still collecting handouts.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-12-2024 at 06:06 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

So let's recap. Illegal immigrants don't come here for benefits they're ineligible for, they're here to work the jobs that employers desperately need them to work as independent contractors. Surprisingly enough, so they can support themselves and their families. Despite the Conservative populist message, immigrants are good for the economy and are less a drain than your average southerner living in a bayou trailer park.
    Again, they get plenty of benefits. Do I need to cite articles from every blue city in the U.S. that is feeding and sheltering these illegal immigrants? Not to mention all the work on our bureaucracies and courts.

It’s very simple. We are either a nation of laws or we are not. Illegal immigrants can and should be deported. The Biden administration is comfortable with open borders, crime including an alarming increase in human & sex trafficking, endless growing in the size and scope of the federal government, increasing taxes, and creating an underclass of people that are completely reliant upon the scraps of the table through their social welfare programs. Americans are fed up with it and will remove him from power.

Blog Entries

Nobody cares about legal migrants. What people care about is that they come here, without having a full background check and health check, like we are living 3000 years into the past. It's literally why humans discovered borders.

The entire reason we have a federal government is to defend the countries borders and deal with foreign issues. There are 0 reasons for states or territories to be a part of a union at this point.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Again, they get plenty of benefits. Do I need to cite articles from every blue city in the U.S. that is feeding and sheltering these illegal immigrants? Not to mention all the work on our bureaucracies and courts.

It’s very simple. We are either a nation of laws or we are not. Illegal immigrants can and should be deported. The Biden administration is comfortable with open borders, crime including an alarming increase in human & sex trafficking, endless growing in the size and scope of the federal government, increasing taxes, and creating an underclass of people that are completely reliant upon the scraps of the table through their social welfare programs. Americans are fed up with it and will remove him from power.
    Republicans don't deport immigrants already in the country either dude, don't get all high and mighty about a position your own party isn't even willing to take.

"Every blue city" that is funny, because you're acting as if states without any type of public benefits don't have an immigrant crisis. Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Florida? They have massive undocumented immigrant populations which have existed for decades, and just like the Feds do not offer state benefits. They do however have a very active service, agriculture and service sector chock full of hardworking individuals performing jobs others don't want to do.

Seems as if your populist agenda solely any type of shelter or basic hot meal program as being examples of 'plenty of benefits' which is ironic, because it seems like you ought to be castigating seniors, children getting free lunches and breakfasts, and homeless populations the same way you're hating on brown people. You really ought to consider refining your argument better and simply point out that even though the vast majority of undocumented immigrants qualify for no state or federal assistance, any basic humanitarian aid extended personally offends you. You really ought to consider talking to your pastor about the teachings of Jesus Christ related to assisting the sick, poor, and the hungry.

Blog Entries

You really ought to consider talking to your pastor about the teachings of Jesus Christ related to assisting the sick, poor, and the hungry.
    Not once did Jesus say "Take peoples money and give it to other people."

What Jesus did say is "Help other people with your own works."

Jesus also called people like you idiots and fled across a sea to get away from retards like you. So...there's that.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984