Page 372 of 1661 FirstFirst ... 2723223623703713723733743824224728721372 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 16604

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Quit trying to inject yourself into everything I say. I need to have a conversation with someone regarding rep before I can bring up an absurd comment I received? You're fucking stupid beyond all hell. Go huff some more of your farts why don't you.
    subpoena subpoena

They laughed even louder at him.
    Are we watching the same clip?

You don't clap while laughing if you are laughing at someone. You clap while laughing if you are laughing with someone.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quit trying to inject yourself into everything I say. I need to have a conversation with someone regarding rep before I can bring up an absurd comment I received? You're fucking stupid beyond all hell. Go huff some more of your farts why don't you.
    Jesus. You're just a sad, creepy little deadbeat freak.. aren't you?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

People probably think of South Park when someone says 'huffing farts'. My mind goes straight to Jenkem and I suddenly hate that expression all over again.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Jesus. You're just a sad, creepy little deadbeat freak.. aren't you?
    You're really doing wonders dispelling the notion that you're not totally obsessed with me. Keep at it.

Given the surrounding posts, it looked like you were talking to me. Particularly since we all know how you love to cry about rep and post your screenshot of the rep poll thinking it means something, so it's not a stretch to assume that you were crying to me about rep again. It certainly wouldn't be the first or second dozenth time.

But sure, we'll give you a point anyway. Grats, you did it! I hope this cheers you up, especially considering what time4fun has been doing to your anus lately.

Should I go back and scrub the post like a little bitch? You're the expert on that. And by "that" I mean both scrubbing posts and being a little bitch.

Please advise.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    People probably think of South Park when someone says 'huffing farts'. My mind goes straight to Jenkem and I suddenly hate that expression all over again.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

8. Default

Maybe I should be including a trigger warning in my posts for methais and parkbandit. Every time I post they get so fucking riled up.

You're really doing wonders dispelling the notion that you're not totally obsessed with me. Keep at it.
    STILL having trouble with "obsessed" I see.

Protip: You usually have to be something special for someone to be obsessed with you. You are completely bankrupt in that and many, many other good character traits.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Maybe I should be including a trigger warning in my posts for methais and parkbandit. Every time I post they get so fucking riled up.
    Sheer stupidity triggers many people.

Once again: You're NOTHING special.. except special ed.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME