Page 647 of 660 FirstFirst ... 147547597637645646647648649657 ... LastLast
Results 6,461 to 6,470 of 6600

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

  1. #6461

    Default

    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  2. #6462

    Default

    Democrats in 2016: The electoral college works in Democrats' favor because Democrats already start out with 230 votes while Republicans only start with 190! Electoral college is AWESOME!
    Democrats in 2019: The electoral college is racist and sexist and bullshit and needs go away! No other country uses this dumb way to elect their presidents!!!!!
    Back in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Whatever the media tells me to say!

  3. #6463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Democrats in 2016: The electoral college works in Democrats' favor because Democrats already start out with 230 votes while Republicans only start with 190! Electoral college is AWESOME!
    Democrats in 2019: The electoral college is racist and sexist and bullshit and needs go away! No other country uses this dumb way to elect their presidents!!!!!
    Back in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Whatever the media tells me to say!
    The fuck?

  4. #6464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    The fuck?
    Did you already forget about how democrats were all about the Electoral College until Hillary lost and now it's the worst thing ever?
    Last edited by Methais; 05-21-2019 at 10:53 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  5. #6465
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    11,530
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Did you already forget about how democrats were all about the Electoral College until Hillary lost and now it's the worst thing ever?
    I remember annoyance with the electoral system going back to 2001.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  6. #6466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I remember annoyance with the electoral system going back to 2001.
    They were cool with it again in 2016 until Hillary lost.

    Also:



    Said useful idiots being Back and people like Back.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-21-2019 at 11:29 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  7. #6467

    Default

    Alarming rate 40+ years ago. Terrifying.

    2, 3, and 8 are the republican model.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

  8. #6468
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    7,346
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Alarming rate 40+ years ago. Terrifying.

    2, 3, and 8 are the republican model.
    Maybe, but 1-8 is def the Democrat model.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

  9. #6469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Did you already forget about how democrats were all about the Electoral College until Hillary lost and now it's the worst thing ever?
    You mean how when the electoral vote aligns with the popular vote? Sure. Thats never been an issue for anyone, Captain Clueless.

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I remember annoyance with the electoral system going back to 2001.
    Yeah..and I remember Democrats specifically not liking it because Al Gore won the popular vote against Bush (among other of the many issues with that election)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •