Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Should be played on the 24 hour news cycle.

  1. #1

    Default Should be played on the 24 hour news cycle.

    Gentleman is telling it like it is.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s8wKPwVqZU

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    over here
    Posts
    4,045
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Not gonna lie. Didn't click.
    Make Shattered free to play! Save gemstone.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Not gonna lie. Didn't click.
    **Yawns** You were saying something? By the way.. green sauce is better than red sauce.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Not gonna lie. Didn't click.
    Of course you didn't, it's an immigrant who is proud of being an American. You ain't got time for racists like that!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    over here
    Posts
    4,045
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Lazy thread creation and link pasting with no indication of the content to be seen. Could just as easily be a ransomware link as it could be a Taylor Swift video. What's the matter, is your keyboard missing keys or do you just lack the ability to actually type a proper description for the link you're spamming us with?
    Make Shattered free to play! Save gemstone.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Lazy thread creation and link pasting with no indication of the content to be seen. Could just as easily be a ransomware link as it could be a Taylor Swift video. What's the matter, is your keyboard missing keys or do you just lack the ability to actually type a proper description for the link you're spamming us with?
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    over here
    Posts
    4,045
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I see your link with no description and return another

    https://lincolnproject.us/
    Make Shattered free to play! Save gemstone.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    I see your link with no description and return another

    https://lincolnproject.us/
    It wasn't a link.. it was a gif.

    And anyone with an IQ over 18 understood it.

    I'm not shocked you didn't though.

    Next time, I'll draw it out in crayons.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    over here
    Posts
    4,045
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    It wasn't a link.. it was a gif.

    And anyone with an IQ over 18 understood it.

    I'm not shocked you didn't though.

    Next time, I'll draw it out in crayons.
    DO IT.

    DRAW IT OUT IN CRAYONS ON THIS FORUM.
    Make Shattered free to play! Save gemstone.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •