Page 364 of 1658 FirstFirst ... 2643143543623633643653663744144648641364 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 16577

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Do I even want to know what red mages are good with?
    Period Blood. Why do you think Florence has the name it has? Like Aunt Flo. Try to keep up.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Period Blood. Why do you think Florence has the name it has? Like Aunt Flo. Try to keep up.
    A menses mage, if you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

Confirmed Trump summoned Hurricane Florence.
    He used America's super secret weather control machine based out of Alaska that they have been using to damage crops in China and Africa so they can effect a takeover and someone spilled some Diet Coke on the controls and it got out of hand. No magic involved, after all, I don't remember Wizards of the Coast releasing a "Hurricane of Flo" card.

[/sarcasm]
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    He used America's super secret weather control machine based out of Alaska that they have been using to damage crops in China and Africa so they can effect a takeover and someone spilled some Diet Coke on the controls and it got out of hand. No magic involved, after all, I don't remember Wizards of the Coast releasing a "Hurricane of Flo" card.

[/sarcasm]
    This is Wyrom's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post

[/sarcasm]
    The good news is once Trump heard about the WaPo tweet, he went to a North Carolina beach and with his own bare hands fought the hurricane until it downgraded from a category 4 to a category 2.

You don't see the media covering that battle though, do you? And once they're forced to cover it, all they'll do is complain that he didn't downgrade it to a category -73.

According to my anonymous source, Trump consulted with this guy first, and it ended up working out really well:
    Last edited by Methais; 09-13-2018 at 03:03 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

No, I am not Drauz in game.

Blog Entries

No, I am not Drauz in game.

Outrage over country singer Willie Nelson’s decision to headline a rally for Rep. Beto O'Rourke (D-Texas) later this month as O'Rourke takes on Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) has prompted some fans to boycott the singer.
    The Washington Post reported on Friday that Nelson’s decision to headline the rally, which will be the first public concert the singer’s ever held for a political candidate, is a breaking point for some of his fans, who took to social media to disown the legend.
    Amid the criticism he has received for agreeing to headline O’Rourke’s rally, Nelson issued a statement explaining why he decided to back the Texas Democrat.
    “My wife Annie and I have met and spoken with Beto and we share his concern for the direction things are headed,” Nelson said in a statement obtained by the Post. “Beto embodies what is special about Texas, an energy and an integrity that is completely genuine.”

Awww...the trumplicans are upset that Willie supports Beto. So, it's another boycott, more hysteria, more blaming libtards etc... At some point these folks should do a little soul-searching and ask themselves why they're increasingly on an island of trump. Maybe it's not Nike, Willie, Obama, or the rest of the world. Maybe, just maybe, the problem is you.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    L O L

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Awww...the trumplicans are upset that Willie supports Beto. So, it's another boycott, more hysteria, more blaming libtards etc... At some point these folks should do a little soul-searching and ask themselves why they're increasingly on an island of trump. Maybe it's not Nike, Willie, Obama, or the rest of the world. Maybe, just maybe, the problem is you.
    No one's going to boycott Willie Nelson. He's fucking Willie Nelson.

I bet even Ted Cruz doesn't boycott Willie Nelson.

Know what you should boycott though? Soy products.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-14-2018 at 02:27 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible