Page 1375 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 37587512751325136513731374137513761377138514251475 ... LastLast
Results 13,741 to 13,750 of 16597

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Seran thinks a lot of things, and 0 of them are correct.
    Stop lying, he doesn't think.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Yes folks... remember... the best preparation for a hurricane... is to get vaccinated. This fucking moron...

It's all a joke, until it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post

Yes folks... remember... the best preparation for a hurricane... is to get vaccinated. This fucking moron...

It's all a joke, until it happens.
    Didn't he say last week that Covid was over?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Hey look, Florida's been hit by a category four hurricane and multiple storm tracker feeds look like an overcast day with a bit of window. How lucky is that.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Hey look, Florida's been hit by a category four hurricane and multiple storm tracker feeds look like an overcast day with a bit of window. How lucky is that.
    The fact you take pleasure in peoples suffering truly shows how pathetic and evil you are. You might think your sarcasm is cute, but it just confirms what a piece of shit you are.

Blog Entries

I can only imagine how angry you must be that more people will be murdered in Chicago this weekend than Floridian lives lost in this hurricane.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 09-28-2022 at 04:12 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

7. Default

Hey look, you completely dodging again when you say something blatantly wrong and people call you out for it.

Remind us, what is abstinence and how are Republicans trying to block it?

I looked this up, and there are more instances than I thought there would be.... fucking clown world.

Another bit of good news about the part of Florida getting rolled: it's the redneck, trailer park haven. The state won't need any help patching up those 50 year old single wides.

Seran, you're truly a moronic vile piece of shit