Page 508 of 1664 FirstFirst ... 840845849850650750850951051855860810081508 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,080 of 16632

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Androidpk apparently thinks the troops in Iraq don't count as much as the troops in Afghanistan. Sad. Why do troops deployed to Iraq not matter to you? Is it because they're brown?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Tgo thinks Afghanistan is in Iraq
    Awkward...

Trump Makes Surprise Visit to American Troops in Iraq
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Androidpk apparently thinks the troops in Iraq don't count as much as the troops in Afghanistan. Sad. Why do troops deployed to Iraq not matter to you? Is it because they're brown?
    Forgets he was just mocking Dems for visiting troops. Try to keep up will you?

Forgets he was just mocking Dems for visiting troops. Try to keep up will you?
    Where did I mock the Democrats for visiting the troops? I was mocking your take on the trip as "visiting the troops" when they really just wanted another vacation in Brussels. But I see your ability to be intellectually dishonest is only rivaled by your ability to being a lying sack of shit at every turn.

Again it's beginning to feel like an uneven fight, like I'm the US going to war with Zimbabwe or something. In case you need help understanding the comparison, you would be Zimbabwe.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Where did I mock the Democrats for visiting the troops? I was mocking your take on the trip as "visiting the troops" when they really just wanted another vacation in Brussels. But I see your ability to be intellectually dishonest is only rivaled by your ability to being a lying sack of shit at every turn.

Again it's beginning to feel like an uneven fight, like I'm the US going to war with Zimbabwe or something. In case you need help understanding the comparison, you would be Zimbabwe.
    400lb neckbeard in his mom's basement thinks he's scoring internet points for mocking Democrats for visiting troops in Afghanistan. You're a real winner Tgo!

400lb neckbeard in his mom's basement thinks he's scoring internet points for mocking Democrats for visiting troops in Afghanistan. You're a real winner Tgo!
    Please post some more...you being triggered enough really shows.

*popcorn*

Tgo thinks Afghanistan is in Iraq
    Dreaven also doesn't know how the senate works. Almost like he spent his time in highschool civics writing scripts to make iron.

The two psychopaths are bonding again.

9. Default

Tgo's guide to being a patriot

Blog Entries

Yeah, shame on the Democrats for visiting the troops in Afghanistan and receiving critical updates over there. Meanwhile Melania just took a government flight to Mar-a-Lago and Mnuchin to Davos.
    "Critical updates" wut? People that need "critical updates" get them from the JCS. They are going there for a photo op.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam