Page 164 of 370 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214264 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 3697

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

1. Default

AprilDRyan‏Verified account
    @AprilDRyan
    Follow Follow @AprilDRyan
    More AprilDRyan Retweeted Sarah Sanders
    I am not trying to be funny but folks are already saying #piegate and #fakepie Show it to us on the table with folks eating it and a pic of you cooking it. I am getting the biggest laugh out of this. I am thankful for this laugh on Black Friday!
    https://twitter.com/AprilDRyan/statu...02986221080578

And the follow up mess.

https://viral.americanewshub.com/201...provide-proof/
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

3. Default

Apparently Trump is now saying that the "grab them by the pussy" tape is fake, after saying it was him and apologizing for it last year. Guessing there's an even worse tape about to be released..

Blog Entries

5. Default

Michael Flynn leaves courthouse after guilty plea as crowds chant ‘lock him up’!

https://www.facebook.com/HuffPost/vi...3709413973210/

HuffPo is triggered over Rudolph.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

8. Default

(Axios) John Dowd, President Trump's outside lawyer, outlined to me a new and highly controversial defense/theory in the Russia probe: A president cannot be guilty of obstruction of justice.

The "President cannot obstruct justice because he is the chief law enforcement officer under [the Constitution's Article II] and has every right to express his view of any case," Dowd claims.

--------------

I wonder what other crimes the President also can't possibly commit.

Trump needs a new lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    (Axios) John Dowd, President Trump's outside lawyer, outlined to me a new and highly controversial defense/theory in the Russia probe: A president cannot be guilty of obstruction of justice.

The "President cannot obstruct justice because he is the chief law enforcement officer under [the Constitution's Article II] and has every right to express his view of any case," Dowd claims.

--------------

You're retarded.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post

--------------

Do they not remember Nixon? It wasn't the crime, it was the coverup. And yes he'll be getting new lawyers. McGahn has said he told Trump about Flynn lying and Dowd (if he's telling the truth about being the one that sent out that tweet) implicated his own client.