Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Property deed 2: Electric Boogaloo

1. Default Property deed 2: Electric Boogaloo

Pulled this out of Reim, and Loki knows I could use the money.

In the Common language, it reads:
    The bearer of this deed may work with builders to have a custom private property WITH a workshop built. In order to redeem this certificate, you must send a message (email) to GS4-RETSER@play.net with a workable time table to meet you. You have 6 months to build the property from purchasing or the deed is forfeit!

Clarification on details:
    Winner will be working with the current private home guru (GM Kynlee) and I both.

For clarification, this is not a Simucoin purchased property, but will follow similar rules.

Here is the baseline for the win.

Up to 7 Rooms, one of which will be a workshop.
    Up to 5 Ambient messages per room.
    5 Food/2 drinks with custom messaging.
    200 lbs of storage.
    150k rent a month.

You only have to be a citizen if you are building in the EN. All building locations still have to be approved by the town guru. There are some obvious limitations such as, It can't be in town square central of the landing.
    You can't build in hunting grounds or any hunting areas that require any type of skill/level check to be there.

Yes, portals are "Doors, arches, portals"

I am not the private property guru, so, this is to my knowledge. That being said, I'll add on a 'other restrictions may apply' clause.
    Clarification from Kynlee on rent:
    Hello there!

Rent collects on the first of every month at 11 PM EDT (10 PM EST). Once it has collected, the rent box will then display the rent owed for the next rental month, and rent can be paid again. Rent can be paid anytime the box shows there is rent due. If the box reads 3x the monthly rent is due when rent is collected and rolls over to the 4x the monthly amount, the box is automatically shut down and the repossession process begins. Your account does not have to be active during these months, as the system does not check it. However, it is your choice whether or not to have the account active to pay rent and retain the property. If the property is repossessed, it will not be returned.

200lbs of storage is the correct about for a rental property with a workshop.
    Also forgot to mention before, entertaining options of coin, cash, or combination! $7 per million.
    425m to a bidder who would prefer to remain anonymous, SOLD! I'll contact the bidder for further information.
    Last edited by Mairanu; 03-15-2017 at 09:10 PM.

This is a really great opportunity to create something. Kynlee is awesome to work with, and I'm happy to answer any questions having just finished the process myself.

Also this thread needs a bump.

400MM, see previous thread for details.

Reaches for his murder knife.

Pretty sure Jamison is just ticked at the whole situation and feels obliged to refute what happened there, I can totally understand where he is coming from, plus of course this sort of opportunity just isn't that common, Very few deeds that get released are for total new builds. Hell if I thought they'd allow me to join it to my workshop in the landing as one super home I'd be bidding.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

6. Default

How's the workshop work out if a non-wizard buys the property? Can I it be set to someone else, is it just dick-moving to waste it on a paladin?

You can assign anyone to the workshop, via a GM
    Last edited by Ardwen; 03-13-2017 at 12:09 PM.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
    How's the workshop work out if a non-wizard buys the property? Can I it be set to someone else, is it just dick-moving to waste it on a paladin?
    it can be set to any non-owner wizard, but that choice is fairly permanent
    PB: One day you'll need this number: 988.

so you can get that sweet sweet 3% floor for enchanting a massive enhancive, flaring, sanctified item. Can I get an amen.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

10. Default

Updated with a new bid.