Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a stuffed red panda bear with a bushy striped tail - Unlocked Stuffimal

1. Default a stuffed red panda bear with a bushy striped tail - Unlocked Stuffimal

Selling off my Ursine Stuffimal. It's unlocked and altered. I've been sitting on it hoping to take it to auction quality, someday, but haven't had much luck lately, so I'm offering it up in case someone would like it.

a stuffed red panda bear with a bushy striped tail

Analysis:
    You analyze your red panda bear and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "The item has restrictions on changing the noun."

The creator has also provided the following information:
    Available verbs are: HUG, KISS, PINCH, POKE, PULL, RUB, and WHISPER/LISTEN.

To store a message for another player, simply WHISPER <ITEM> <CHARACTER> <MESSAGE>. This must be a character currently in the lands. You can then hand the item to them and they can LISTEN <ITEM> to retrieve the message.
    This red panda bear is of the URSINE group. A merchant could change it to one of the following: bear, boar, chimera, badger, hippopotamus, and warhorse.

You get no sense of whether or not the bear may be further lightened.

Zests:
    >hug my bear
    You hug your red panda bear tenderly.
    >kiss my bear
    You kiss your red panda bear adoringly. It responds in kind and growls softly, nuzzling your cheek.
    >pinch my bear
    You groom your red panda bear carefully, removing dirt and debris from its fur.
    >poke my bear
    You poke playfully at the bear's belly, and its eyes bulge out!
    >pull my bear
    You tug gently at the red panda bear's fur. It squirms responsively and growls.
    >rub my bear
    You rub your hand against your red panda bear's fur. It seems to settle in your hand and growls contentedly.
    >listen my bear
    You hold the red panda bear up to your ear. The little bear's voice growls, "I have a message to deliver to Laelithonel. You wanted me to tell them: Narwhals, Narwhals, swimming in the ocean!"

Example of Whisper:
    >whisper my alligator XXX loos-eeeerr
    Holding a stuffed dark green alligator near your face, you whisper something in its tiny ear, and it hisses in response.
    >listen my alligator(held by recipient)
    You hold the dark green alligator up to your ear, and the little alligator's voice hisses, "XXX said to tell you: loos-eeeerr."

Example of Whisper Character Limit:
    >listen lion
    You hold the gold-maned lion up to your ear, and the little lion's voice purrs, "Mischung said to tell you: I am the very model of a modern major-general;I've information vegetable, animal and mineral;I know the kings of England, and I quote the fights historical;From marathon to waterloo in order categorical.;I'm very well acquainted, too, with matters mathematical,;I understand equations, both simple and quadratical.;About binomial theorem I'm teeming with a lot o' news;With many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse.;I'm very good at integral and differential calculus;."

MB: 500k - SOLD ON BO
    Last edited by shad0ws0ngs; 03-15-2017 at 12:14 AM.
    Japhrimel takes his black branding iron and jabs the superheated metal into your open wound. You let out a scream as the hot iron sizzles against your flesh, which begins to smoke and burn. The sensation sets your nerves aflame with blinding white agony, but somehow you manage to retain consciousness through the excruciating procedure. At last, the wound is blackened and sealed, but the pain is slow to recede.

...unfortunately, your heart gives out a moment later.

2. Default

mb please

4. Default

updated
    Japhrimel takes his black branding iron and jabs the superheated metal into your open wound. You let out a scream as the hot iron sizzles against your flesh, which begins to smoke and burn. The sensation sets your nerves aflame with blinding white agony, but somehow you manage to retain consciousness through the excruciating procedure. At last, the wound is blackened and sealed, but the pain is slow to recede.

5. Default

once

7. Default

updated

8. Default

once

9. Default

twice