Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Still ISO High-End Bastard Swords!

Always liked what Hermie the Dentist did to the krodera one. Then I'm a bit of a fan of people taking novel routes to the extreme, which is often where novel routes need to be to really shine.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    Always liked what Hermie the Dentist did to the krodera one. Then I'm a bit of a fan of people taking novel routes to the extreme, which is often where novel routes need to be to really shine.
    Well, what did he do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Drew's priorities - Merchanting > Roleplaying > Cybering > Being AFK > Cybering > Hunting
    (wrathbringer78) I think that's it. Viril is one big obnoxious ambient script.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Well, what did he do?
    It's a Bergraham original that he boosted the defender capability on, and added extraplanar bane:

River's Song
    8x/6x defender with Extraplanar Bane
    a soot-hued krodera bastard sword: Wrought entirely from dully gleaming krodera, the sword's sooty hue makes its blade resemble a river dimly illuminated by sullen starlight. Artful etching travels along the blade, complementing rather than distracting from the numerous ripples imparted into the metal by its forging process. Faceted eostones cling to the silver guard in a spiraled pattern, ranging in shade from sky blue to midnight. The sapphire-pommeled hilt is wrapped in dusky cerulean leather. Two spherical depressions adorn the krodera bastard sword, approximately the size and shape of a small gem. All of the gem chambers are currently empty.

Blued steel scabbard: Bound in dark, unpolished krodera the hue of soot, the steel of the scabbard is a dusky blue like that of a sky before storm. Glittering cerulean eostones glisten from settings within the krodera, and likely conceal rivets inherent to the scabbard's construction. Along one side, a segmented river serpent of metallic lacquer stretches to its full length, its bulk ghostly white, but the tips of its scales an astounding midnight blue.
    Defender, like TD for example, doesn't mean much until you've reached enough that it changes the way you can play. +30 DS starts to become significant. Also it looks cool.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.