Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two Hunting Styles at once - Possible or Just Frustrating?

I like that your build isn't the typical sniper. That's admirable but WOW... a TON of points going to Cmans. It's not a bad thing, but can also be a later level goal.

Going ranged you may as well get your ambush up to 2x. At your current level you'll start to get AS benefits from it. If possible, pickup at least one rank of Summoning and one rank of Blessings. According to the Whirlin guide that's all you should do until you've got the rest of your training where you want it.

S&H may as well be either 2x or 1x IMO. 2x and hide from most everything, stay in hiding and snipe. 1x and hide from everything but undead and animals.

Have you thought of getting your armor to at least 30 for brig right now, then pumping up CMAN's later while not training armor? More Dodge is never bad and you're already looking into some MIU and AS. I suppose you'll want some of that though I've found I never use scrolls and the only magic items I end up using are small statues so I can't give much advice about getting those skills.

Stats are tough. RT is so STR dependent I ended up hitting 100's in STR, AGI and DEX by like level 40. Now I'll have to pay for a fixstats or grind bounties. I'd say to do what you can to at least shoot a composite bow aimed in 5 seconds. Other than that, set for as high as you can.

Thanks.

Five months, wow. Didn't realize it had been that long.

A powerhouse(!) level 24 now, and hitting the archery mid-20s tough time. Do I remember reading that Archery is tough in the 20's? Can't reliably hit what I Aim for, and Hiding works at times but I get searched out an awful lot. So...it's open archery 90% of the time.

Letting S&H fall to 1x(I think), and leaving off CM training for now. Relaxing on those I am actually seeing some training points, so 2x Ambush looks semi-feasible. Actually been in Brig for a while(undertrained for it) and was just thinking today I will maybe bite the bullet and get Armor Use to 30(25 at the moment). I am so used to Mana Spellup that I started to try and get the SMC to 25, but that's a lot of points, so it's slow. Followed Whirlins Guide and got 1 rank of Summoning and Blessings.

I have been using a Longbow because its what I had, and just this level started to see un-aimed shots at 4 seconds(with Wizards Strength), man that is nice. You do start to see glimpses of the power of Archery.