Thread: Starting stats for a Half-Elf Rogue?

Default Starting stats for a Half-Elf Rogue?

Coming back from a many year hiatus and I know stat placement is pretty important, especially when it comes to ensuring you have enough TPs. I would set my AGI/DEX stats to cap out to 100 at around level 50 but it sounds like that would short-change myself from having enough TPs to train in what I need. Is there guide or does anyone have a really good stat placement plan for a new half-elf rogue?

The type of rogue I want to be: I want to pick at my level but be good with ambushing. I've never even experienced the guild skills so I'm excited to be proficient in those as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

First off, realize that you can move your stats around a few times for free in the beginning. It used to be for 30 days, but I think it's now until you are level 20. You can also adjust your skills during this time really quickly and as many times as you want. This should get you up and running and allow you a chance to find out what you like.

I generally recommend setting stats for TPs and hunting method during this early period and then choosing stats for level 60. Later on you can get bounty points or simply buy a fixstat to set them where you want (if you get that far of course).

Quote Originally Posted by Rhovan View Post
    First off, realize that you can move your stats around a few times for free in the beginning. It used to be for 30 days, but I think it's now until you are level 20. You can also adjust your skills during this time really quickly and as many times as you want. This should get you up and running and allow you a chance to find out what you like.

I generally recommend setting stats for TPs and hunting method during this early period and then choosing stats for level 60. Later on you can get bounty points or simply buy a fixstat to set them where you want (if you get that far of course).
    Unrelated, but your avatar reminds me of this gem...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRuNxHqwazs

4. Default

There is this spreadsheet that will help to figure it out.

http://gsguide.wikia.com/wiki/Training_Spreadsheet