Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Merchant Feedback: Cash Transactions

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Weird. I've barely done transactions so I guess I don't get it. I wouldn't buy from anonymous people.

At the same time, I wouldn't want to be on any list unless I asked to be on it.
    The only people listed here are from the other Merchant Feedback thread. I'm sure if they had a problem being listed as someone trustworthy, they would have already asked to be removed from the other thread.

The idea of someone as mentally unstable, obviously biased and just plain fucking stupid as Alastir maintaining a list of acceptable sellers/buyers is pretty ridiculous, not sure why anyone has a problem seeing that.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"

Quote Originally Posted by Luntz View Post
    The idea of someone as mentally unstable, obviously biased and just plain fucking stupid as Alastir maintaining a list of acceptable sellers/buyers is pretty ridiculous, not sure why anyone has a problem seeing that.
    You don't have to pass a college algebra class in order to take names from one place, and put them into a list in another place. Even you could do it.

I'm actually onto advanced accounting classes you dumbass bitch, let me know how training on the internet to be a nurse works out for you ahahaha
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"

5. Default

I am just plain too awesome to be on any list!!!!

Beldannon the master fisherman, master gambler, master of awesomeness!!

I like this idea, the merchant feedback is a mess. I also respectfully agree with others here that there may be someone better suited to the roll of list keeper.

7. Default

Take my name off your list, Alastir. I don't care that it's in the positive column. Being associated with someone as unstable and untrustworthy as you is reason enough to not trust anything on that list.

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    I am just plain too awesome to be on any list!!!!

Beldannon the master fisherman, master gambler, master of awesomeness!!
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

9. Default

I approve of your response Methais