Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Merchant Feedback: Cash Transactions

Default Merchant Feedback: Cash Transactions

I thought it might be useful to create a new Merchant Feedback thread that is limited to CASH transactions.

The other Merchant Feedback thread -- http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...chant-Feedback -- Has gotten pretty long, and it's hard to sort through relevant feedback.

If you have had a positive CASH transaction, where they sent you cash via GoA or Paypal, please post in the http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...chant-Feedback thread and include a reference to a cash transaction.

The list is obviously missing a lot of people who should be listed, so please feel free to post and vouch for them.
    If for any reason you would like to be removed from the list, please message me.

The names listed below were taken from the other Merchant Feedback thread. The feedback had to state something about cash to be included in the following lists. There are people missing from these lists, because I was unable to determine every cash transaction. As always, you should make your own decision when buying or selling from someone.

You should still check the other thread if they're not listed here, as their silver transactions may also provide feedback that will help you determine whether or not to buy/sell from them. There are lots of people who have positive feedback, but the feedback didn't state the terms of the exchange.

The following are a list of BUYERS who have received a positive feedback. (They have bought Silvers/Items for cash and received positive feedback.)

No code has to be inserted here.

The following are a list of SELLERS who have received a positive feedback. (They have sold Silvers/Items for cash and received positive feedback.)

The following are a list of people who have received very negative feedback.

Last edited by SashaFierce; 07-23-2017 at 10:58 AM.

Might want to make sure the "good" buyers are cool with their names being displayed publicly before you throw their names up.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Might want to make sure the "good" buyers are cool with their names being displayed publicly before you throw their names up.
    Which is why I stated: If for any reason you would like to be removed from the list, please message me.

They're already listed in the other merchant feedback folder as a positive cash transaction. This is just in an easy to read list format.

the fuck is this shit? I've bought a ton of crap on here, and held a couple auctions for high end gear. I'm also on the merchant feedback thread. If you're going to do this, I recommend you go through the list and populate accurately. The individuals who positive repped me no longer play, so this gives me personally and maybe others, a step behind in selling and buying stuff being unable to confirm positive feedback.

I suggest you read the entire merchant feedback thread, populate it from the start, OR, wait until you've composed a truly accurate list and post it as truth.

EDIT: TBH, My word isn't good enough to say 'add me as a good buyer.seller.' It should come from others, or history.
    Last edited by Erous; 02-18-2017 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Erous View Post
    the fuck is this shit? I've bought a ton of crap on here, and held a couple auctions for high end gear. I'm also on the merchant feedback thread. If you're going to do this, I recommend you go through the list and populate accurately. The individuals who positive repped me no longer play, so this gives me personally and maybe others, a step behind in selling and buying stuff being unable to confirm positive feedback.

I suggest you read the entire merchant feedback thread, populate it from the start, OR, wait until you've composed a truly accurate list and post it as truth.

If you're not listed, then there was no mention of cash in the feedback. I only listed names where cash was listed as part of the transaction.

People can still search the other thread for feedback about you. I didn't magically remove all the feedback about you.

If you'd like to go through the list and provide a PC name, character name, and a link to the feedback, I'd be happy to add to the list.
    Last edited by SashaFierce; 02-18-2017 at 07:42 PM.

Another attempt at mass faggotry, keep me off your list loser.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"

Quote Originally Posted by SashaFierce View Post
    If you're not listed, then there was no mention of cash in the feedback. I only listed names where cash was listed as part of the transaction.

People can still search the other thread for feedback about you. I didn't magically remove all the feedback about you.
    No, but you're alienating people who've made cash transactions but there may not be feedback. This list is utter bullshit and is stereotyping based on your personal opinion without proper backing.

Blog Entries

Wow, why would you out peoples character names?

Fucking stupid.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Luntz View Post
    Another attempt at mass faggotry, keep me off your list loser.
    I figured you would whine if I left you off the list. And here I find out you're whining because you're on the list as a reputable seller. Removed. No problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Erous View Post
    No, but you're alienating people who've made cash transactions but there may not be feedback. This list is utter bullshit and is stereotyping based on your personal opinion without proper backing.
    If someone has no feedback, how are they being alienated? They're an unknown either way. Instead of searching through a thread with hundreds of posts trying to find information about a person you're buying from or selling to, now there is a simple list you can check to see if they're in good standing or not, based on feedback.
    Last edited by SashaFierce; 02-28-2017 at 05:12 PM.